White Sox vs. Rockies 6/6 game thread

Dam8610

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(quickman @ Jun 7, 2005 -> 01:33 AM)
Nice joe real nice. Get a life

Actually, in that situation, it was very important for Crede to get that runner home. With the pitcher up next, it would have likely put Pods in a situation where he had to get a 2 out hit. I don't like Crede at all, but at least he got the runner in. Now, if we can just get Garcia to stop throwing 3-1 fastballs to lefties with a righty up next, we'll be fine.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 6, 2005 -> 08:36 PM)
Actually, in that situation, it was very important for Crede to get that runner home.  With the pitcher up next, it would have likely put Pods in a situation where he had to get a 2 out hit.  I don't like Crede at all, but at least he got the runner in.  Now, if we can just get Garcia to stop throwing 3-1 fastballs to lefties with a righty up next, we'll be fine.

I agree you need to get the runner in, and that was better than his usual strikeout, but how about gettting a hit. Lets try that next time. we will need 9 runs this game.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 6, 2005 -> 08:36 PM)
Actually, in that situation, it was very important for Crede to get that runner home.  With the pitcher up next, it would have likely put Pods in a situation where he had to get a 2 out hit.  I don't like Crede at all, but at least he got the runner in.  Now, if we can just get Garcia to stop throwing 3-1 fastballs to lefties with a righty up next, we'll be fine.

He could hit a fly ball at coors field no?

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 6, 2005 -> 06:36 PM)

For once...I almost rather Joe would have hit it in the air.

QUOTE(quickman @ Jun 6, 2005 -> 06:38 PM)
I agree you need to get the runner in, and that was better than his usual strikeout, but how about gettting a hit. Lets try that next time. we will need 9 runs this game.

I'm wondering if we'll have a chance to finally score 5 runs in an inning this series.

QUOTE(quickman @ Jun 7, 2005 -> 01:38 AM)

Wouldnt that go against the rules of Ozzieball? You know, the Ozzieball which prevents you from ever scoring 5 runs in an inning.

even though uribe hit the ball well, he is the most un dispiplione hitter I ahve ever seen. No exaggeration. Why the hell can't harold baines teach him to be patient. Just work on it damn it. Just be patient.

Side note what does Harold do anyway?

QUOTE(quickman @ Jun 6, 2005 -> 06:55 PM)
even though uribe hit the ball well, he is the most un dispiplione hitter I ahve ever seen. No exaggeration. Why the hell can't harold baines teach him to be patient. Just work on it damn it. Just be patient.

Side note what does Harold do anyway?

I think he does Ozzie's job when Ozzie gets tossed.