FutureSox to interview Lance Broadway

Cerbaho-WG

Hey everyone, as I said yesterday I was able to talk to the White Sox's first round pick Lance Broadway and scheduled a tentative interview. Well, that interview is in two hours in which I'll be calling him over the phone to ask him some questions. Since we've always asked our readers to submit questions, the same is true here.

If you have questions for Lance, which I know you do, SUBMIT THEM NOW! I'll have the full interview up after the interview.

Guest JimH

Lance, what kind of contact did the White Sox have with you leading up to the draft. Duan Shaffer indicates the White Sox have been following your career for three years, when did you know the Sox were definitely interested and who did you talk to?

Jim H.

Lance, what have the White Sox told you about where you are going to start the season? Also did you work out any type of pre-draft deal or are you still under negotiations with the Sox?

Lance, tell us a bit about your stuff and the way you go about attacking hitters.

How was the whole draft experience and when did you know the Sox were going to take you?

The White Sox have a very solid core of starting pitching. With that said how would you react to starting your major league career in the bulpen? It has worked great for Mark Buerhle and now for Neal Cotts and I think it can do wonders to start your MLB career off.

If you got to play with any 1 person in the big leagues, who would it be?

Have you had the chance to speak to either KW or Ozzie? If so, what are your impressions of each of them?

If you got to pick a jersey number, what # would you wear?