What did you have for lunch today?

SnB

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Jun 13, 2005 -> 01:10 PM)
You're just wasting away to skin and bones there, Zach.  :P

It's that demon grazing again, isn't it?

Yep grazing away.

The only thing helping me keep my weight from going up is the fact that I work up in the loft and walk up and down the stairs all day (usually carrying my 10 month old boy).

One of these days I will lose weight......just not today....and probably not tomorrow either since there are still a few Drumsticks left in the freezer.

QUOTE(zach23 @ Jun 13, 2005 -> 01:57 PM)
Yep grazing away.

The only thing helping me keep my weight from going up is the fact that I work up in the loft and walk up and down the stairs all day (usually carrying my 10 month old boy).

One of these days I will lose weight......just not today....and probably not tomorrow either since there are still a few Drumsticks left in the freezer.

I think your wife was only singing the song about giving her a home where the buffalo roam and didn't mean it literally. :P

Edited by zach61

• 1 month later...

I went to lunch around 12:30 and had some mexican food (awesome beef burrito).

What made it best was got to the place, sit down and look up and see the Sox game on entering the bottom of the 9th tied at 1. Then my buddy from work shows up and sits down (he's a huge Yankee fan) and how sweet it was to see him squirm and argue with me how Uribe was out at the plate. Than he kept telling me how the Yanks were gonna make the playoffs and I laughed.

It was great. Than went back to work for like an hour and a half, and the day was over (had two exit interviews for work and was able to leave and they let me book it as a full 8hr day).

QUOTE(Goldmember @ Aug 10, 2005 -> 11:31 PM)
awesome chinese place here in town:

won-ton soup, general tsao's chicken w/ brown rice, crabmeat rangoon & the noodle/chips thing with some sweet and sour sauce... :headbang

I see you weren't too hungry... :o