what to say to some stupid cub fan

soxman35

QUOTE(soxman35 @ Jun 12, 2005 -> 11:25 PM)
What do you say to some stupid friend of your that is a cub fan and will not stop talking about the cubs? I want to let him have it good what do u guys think i should say to him to get him to sit down and shut up

Unless they're starting s*** with you I wouldn't even say anything. If someone says something to me I just say 42 and 20.

QUOTE(soxman35 @ Jun 13, 2005 -> 12:25 AM)
What do you say to some stupid friend of your that is a cub fan and will not stop talking about the cubs? I want to let him have it good what do u guys think i should say to him to get him to sit down and shut up

Stop talking to me or I'll pop you in the mouth.

By the way, we're no longer friends, annoying bastard.

I would start off by saying, "let me show you just how little you know about baseball" Then ask them the question, "who is a better pitcher Mark Buehrle or Kerry Wood". Without exception they will always say Kerry Wood is better. Then you can nail them with the facts about the two pitchers. By the time you give them all the stats that favor Buehrle, then just say, "see you obviously know nothing about baseball so just shut up"! Here are some facts to use for this arguement:

Buehrle:

Career wins: 76-68

Career losses: 46-51

Career winning %: 62.3%-57.1%

Highest win total in a season: 19-14 Buehrle's numbers are listed first

Number of K's per walk: 2.51-2.31

walks: 256-526

ERA: 3.68-3.70

QUOTE(bighurt4444 @ Jun 12, 2005 -> 11:44 PM)
I would start off by saying, "let me show you just how little you know about baseball"  Then ask them the question, "who is a better pitcher Mark Buehrle or Kerry Wood".  Without exception they will always say Kerry Wood is better.  Then you can nail them with the facts about the two pitchers.  By the time you give them all the stats that favor Buehrle, then just say, "see you obviously know nothing about baseball so just shut up"!  Here are some facts to use for this arguement:

Buehrle:

Career wins: 76-68 

Career losses: 46-51

Career winning %: 62.3%-57.1%

Highest win total in a season: 19-14              Buehrle's numbers are listed first 

Number of K's per walk:  2.51-2.31

walks:  256-526

ERA:  3.68-3.70

i have done that I also asked him to name the whole cubs lineup he could not do it what a true cub fan typacle cub fan dont know a thing about the cubs nor baseball in genaral

Its not only him that gives me s*** about the cubs and sox. I am on the North side of town and a sox fan. I whare sox shirts and hats to school everyday. Everyday i get s*** for whareing that stuff and being a sox fan. I just want to give it to everyone who hates the sox. There are like 2 or 3 real sox fans in my school me and my friend and we are probably the most hated people in the school becsue of us liking the sox.

But f*** that s*** i will always be a SOX FAN :gosox1:

QUOTE(soxman35 @ Jun 13, 2005 -> 12:56 AM)
Its not only him that gives me s*** about the cubs and sox. I am on the North side of town and a sox fan. I whare sox shirts and hats to school everyday. Everyday i get s*** for whareing that stuff and being a sox fan. I just want to give it to everyone who hates the sox. There are like 2 or 3 real sox fans in my school me and my friend and we are probably the most hated people in the school becsue of us liking the sox.

:lol:

QUOTE(soxman35 @ Jun 13, 2005 -> 12:56 AM)

:lolhitting :bang :D :lol: Thank you for this post!!! My night was f***ed up! Now I feel a lot better!

QUOTE(soxman35 @ Jun 12, 2005 -> 11:25 PM)

Ask him what Jon Garland and Dontrelle Willis have in common.

Answer?

They both used to play for the Flubbs.

:D