Changing the mojo.. Sox-D'backs 6/15/05

Frank just yanks a HR right down the left field line, 6-3.

Are you guys gonna b**** that he pulled the ball and the HR should've been to RF??

:P

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Frank just yanks a HR right down the left field line, 6-3.

Are you guys gonna b**** that he pulled the ball and the HR should've been to RF??

:P

Nope, Frank has the power to pull almost everything he hits out. Our other hitters don't and SHOULD NOT be trying to pull everything.

I have been saying this for years. The White Sox do not fight of tough pitches by fouling them off, they pop them up.

The umpiring has been bad. That pitch to Iguchi was neck to letter high, no joking.

This is what this team is. If the starting pitching is not lights out we will lose.

Frank Thomas is our best hitter.

Paul Konerko is gone after this season, not soon enough.

We are a very good team if we do not make mistakes. The D'Backs are schooling us, oh well lets get back at it. The Twins are the same.

Nope, Frank has the power to pull almost everything he hits out.  Our other hitters don't and SHOULD NOT be trying to pull everything.

They ARE NOT trying to pull everything, despite what this board thinks.

The whole issue is nowhere near as simple as you guys try to make it, maybe when it's a slower day I will make a valiant but futile attempt to explain to you guys they aren't blindly trying to pull everything.

They ARE NOT trying to pull everything, despite what this board thinks. 

The whole issue is nowhere near as simple as you guys try to make it, maybe when it's a slower day I will make a valiant but futile attempt to explain to you guys they aren't blindly trying to pull everything.

Whatever you say. I see a lot of guys trying to pull the ball.