Huge Sox blockbuster trade???

Winnin Ugly

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Jul 22, 2005 -> 10:35 AM)
I call shennanigans

kyle3d.jpg

But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun. Yeah, his shenanigans are cruel and tragic. Which wouldn't make them shenanigans, at all, really. Evil shenanigans!

QUOTE(Wedge @ Jul 22, 2005 -> 10:40 AM)
But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun.  Yeah, his shenanigans are cruel and tragic.  Which wouldn't make them shenanigans, at all, really.  Evil shenanigans!

"im gonna pistol whip the next person who says shenanigans"

Hell yeah I'd do this trade if Konerko is in there. Contreras for Ted Lilly. We get a lefty who is better and cheaper. Hillenbrand could replace Konerko. He plays first and third and is hitting .297. :headbang AND basically Shingo and a prospect for Batista

Edited by Ozzie Montana

QUOTE(Southside hitmen @ Jul 22, 2005 -> 11:52 AM)
From what I read the last few weeks the Sox scouts have been watching the jays alot. So this rumor can possibility be true..

What have you read...??

Meanwhile, the White Sox and the Nationals are looking for a lefty starter. Yet neither had scouts in town to see Ted Lilly last night... The Mets need bullpen help. Hello, Miguel Batista? The Texas Rangers, after being told Vernon Wells was not available, have some interest in Frank Catalanotto, although the Jays think more of Catalanotto's worth than the Rangers do. "

Hmm -- I'd love to have any one of these guys on the Sox. Lilly would be a very nice pitcher to have, he could spot start and pitch in long-relief. Batista would help us in the later innings and push everyone down a peg, and Hillenbrand would give us a damn good right-handed bat off the bench.

The million dollar question, though, is for what price?