Official College Football Thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(White Sox Josh @ Dec 3, 2005 -> 02:27 PM)
Sorry but the Big 12 Championship is going off on my TV and I am watching the Tulsa-UCF game.  Yikes.  You have 2 pretty good games IMHO in Florida State and Va Tech.  The best game is Georgia vs. LSU.

Josh good to see you back!!!

GO BUCKS!!!

The only thing you have to wonder about Bush is if he can take the pounding of an NFL season. For as fast and as shifty as he is, he's still very thin. Still, I can't wait to watch him try. LT and Reggie will be the dominate backs of the NFL for years to come, both running and catching out of the backfield, or split wide.

QUOTE(Rex Hudler @ Dec 3, 2005 -> 06:28 PM)
What is the score now and how are they running it up any more than Texas did?  Last I saw it was 45-6.  The last TD at that time came from a fumble return, which doesn't constitute running up the score?

The difference between USC and Texas today is that Texas threw twice in the 2nd half and that was the back-up. USC is going deep with Leinart still in there. I really don't care either way, but Texas did not run it up. USC looks like it is just having a lot of fun at the expense of UCLA. Then again, UCLA isn't that great, and USC is.