That kid who fell from the balcony

Kyyle23

Sportscenter just reported that the 18 year old male doing his little high-wire act in the 9th inning tonite actually JUMPED off the upper deck onto the net. He has been arrested on four misdemeanor counts. More on this as it comes.

Wow. :huh

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Buehrle>Wood @ Aug 9, 2005 -> 10:59 PM)
Police said he actually jumped off the balcony, didn't just fall.  I'm sorry, but he's a moron. They are charging him with 4 counts of something.

Anyway, anyone else get the impression that he was Drunk/high? He seemed highly dilusional while sittin' up there.

He just fell 20 feet of course he is gunna be dillusional

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Aug 9, 2005 -> 11:04 PM)
If he actually did jump, those who b****ed at me....can you know what!

I dont think he did it on purpose plus there is no way to prove it unless someone has it on camera

Edited by ScottPodRulez22

QUOTE(ScottPodRulez22 @ Aug 9, 2005 -> 11:05 PM)
I dont think he did it on purpose plus there is no way to prove it unless someone has it on camera

there were other people in the upper deck, i'm sure someone saw what happened.

and yeah, i can believe he jumped, how do you fall from an upper deck. The only possible reason i could think of would be a foul ball situation.

I WAS AT THE GAME IN THE FIRST ROW BEHIND THE WHITE SOX DUGGOUT AND SAW THE THING HAPPEN AND THEN HEARD OZZIE SAY "CRAZY GUY, CRAZY" (WHILE STARRING AT THE GUY ON THE NET)... IT WAS PRETTY STRANGE!

P.S. Paulie threw me a ball and I was the kid wearing the Black Sox shirt and Sox hat... Some friends saw me. Here is the picture of me and my friend. Thanks GreaseyWheels!

Mike.jpg

Edited by mwolfson

QUOTE(mwolfson @ Aug 9, 2005 -> 11:09 PM)
I WAS AT THE GAME IN THE FIRST ROW BEHIND THE WHITE SOX DUGGOUT AND SAW THE THING HAPPEN AND THEN HEARD OZZIE SAY "CRAZY GUY, CRAZY" (WHILE STARRING AT THE GUY ON THE NET)... IT WAS PRETTY STRANGE!

P.S. Paulie threw me a ball and I was the kid wearing the Black Sox shirt and Sox hat... Some friends saw me

THAT'S REALLY COOL

P.S. Paulie threw me a ball and I was the kid wearing the Black Sox shirt and Sox hat... Some friends saw me

Ha yep, they showed him on the broadcast after the PK HR.

THAT IS SO COOL. I envy you. :ph34r:

So he jumped on purpose? Because didn't it happen during the bunt attempt so a foul ball didn't go back there as if he was trying to catch a foul ball and went a bit to far...cause he didn't look shaken up as if he didn't jump on purpose..not sure