Sox v. Yanks 8/19/05 Official Game Thread

bjm676

QUOTE(robinventura23 @ Aug 19, 2005 -> 02:17 PM)
I'm liking that grinder rule!

Just found out I'll be going to Sunday's game.  Which hopefully, won't be Jaret Wright Owns The Sox Again Day.

ah, I bet right now Hawk is planning what he's going to say when Crede pops up his 3rd hanging breaking ball.... "Well, he was injured, but it looks like Wright is coming back into form, that happens sometimes, not much you can do."

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(SoxFan562004 @ Aug 19, 2005 -> 02:10 PM)
ah, I bet right now Hawk is planning what he's going to say when Crede pops up his 3rd hanging breaking ball.... "Well, he was injured, but it looks like Wright is coming back into form, that happens sometimes, not much you can do."

He is an awful apologist. That's my one knock on the guy. That and the fact that he's a rabid right-winger. :D

QUOTE(3 BeWareTheNewSox 5 @ Aug 19, 2005 -> 10:43 PM)
Lineup changed, ESPN Radio saying that PK is out because of his back, Blum is in

Things keep getting worse and worse. Figures, by far our most dangerous hitter in the lineup goes down.

QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ Aug 19, 2005 -> 10:54 PM)
Paul Konerko is the root of our problems anyway. What we need is a lineup full of hitters who aren't concerned about silly stats like HRs and OBP.

A line-up full of Timo Perez' will bring us a world championship.

If PK is out for an extended period of time, we will not make the playoffs. He's the only one who's been having consistently good ABs lately.

Updated lineup:

Perez, LF

Iguchi, 2B

Everett, DH

Pierzynski, C

Dye, RF

Rowand, CF

Crede, 3B

Blum, 1B

Uribe, SS

Garland, RHP.

Paul Konerko was scratched with a lower back strain suffered during batting practice.

QUOTE(robinventura23 @ Aug 19, 2005 -> 11:00 PM)
Updated lineup:

Perez, LF

Iguchi, 2B

Everett, DH

Pierzynski, C

Dye, RF

Rowand, CF

Crede, 3B

Blum, 1B

Uribe, SS

Garland, RHP.

Paul Konerko was scratched with a lower back strain suffered during batting practice.

I wish TImo would poke his eye out with his mascara brush and go away.

QUOTE(SoxFanForever @ Aug 19, 2005 -> 11:05 PM)
I wish TImo would poke his eye out with his mascara brush and go away.

Sadly, Timo has as good of a chance as having a good night as half of our players. At least with Timo, there's a chance of him hitting a line drive. Crede is well past the point of being a tough out. And yes, this is coming from the founder of OMIT TIMO.

QUOTE(3 BeWareTheNewSox 5 @ Aug 19, 2005 -> 03:43 PM)
Lineup changed, ESPN Radio saying that PK is out because of his back, Blum is in

Garland needs to step up tonite and show he's the Ace of this staff, because Buehrle sure hasn't, and with this lineup we desperately need it. I just hope this injury to PK isn't serious or we are seriously f***ed!!!!!!!! :o :pray