Boers and Bernstein

dewey79

IMHO, its the best sports program on the radio.

They're moving to afternoons the week after next, so you won't have to deal with them anymore.

If you don't like their schtick, then fine. But more often than not they make very valid points that a lot of others don't (or even won't) make.

And, to point... if you look at Scottie's stats, he's not as important as most Sox fans make him out to be...

QUOTE(dewey79 @ Aug 25, 2005 -> 11:52 PM)
Guys-

I  hope im in the right area I am new to this forum. Do any of you listen to Boers and Bernstein on 670 the score? I cant deal with all the bashing of the sox, and how Scott Podsednik sucks. Just looking to hear what you all think.

Well, I know Bernstein is a Sox fan, and they don't think Podsednik sucks...they just think he's overrated.

Big fan of their show. Don't always agree with them, but I think they're hilarious.

It's official. B&B headed to the afternoons. :headbang

*It's official: Terry Boers and Dan Bernstein are moving their midday sports talk show to afternoons on Infinity's WSCR-AM (670). As of Sept. 6, they'll be on from 2 to 6 p.m. weekdays, filling the slot vacated in June by Sun-Times columnist Rick Telander.

QUOTE(KevHead0881 @ Aug 26, 2005 -> 04:00 PM)
Well, I know Bernstein is a Sox fan, and they don't think Podsednik sucks...they just think he's overrated.

Big fan of their show.  Don't always agree with them, but I think they're hilarious.

If Bernstien's a Sox fan,he has a funny way of showing his pride.

QUOTE(WSNS-TV44 @ Aug 30, 2005 -> 11:52 AM)
If Bernstien's a Sox fan,he has a funny way of showing his pride.

Well, his job isn't to be a Sox ass-kisser (thats Hawk's department). He's just a very skeptical Sox fan. He's like fathom, only funnier.

(Just messing with ya fathom) :P

QUOTE(KevHead0881 @ Aug 30, 2005 -> 05:26 PM)
Well, his job isn't to be a Sox ass-kisser (thats Hawk's department).  He's just a very skeptical Sox fan.  He's like fathom, only funnier.

(Just messing with ya fathom)  :P

Funny thing is that I really enjoy Bernstein and Boers. I think Bernstein is even more critical of the Sox than I am though.

QUOTE(knightni @ Sep 2, 2005 -> 01:23 PM)
They allow their political opinions cloud their sports talk too often.

Yeah, that's a constant source of anoyance. They aren't political analysts so I don't know why they think anyone should care what they have to say.

Otherwise I like that show.