SEPTEMBER TO REMEMBER

Jimbo's Drinker

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Dam8610 @ Sep 7, 2005 -> 12:04 AM)
Long live this thread!

May the undefeated September continue all the way to the 1st of October!

The first of October? How about the last of October? Keep it going strong, boys! :cheers

Edited by tonyho7476

QUOTE(tonyho7476 @ Sep 7, 2005 -> 07:37 AM)
The first of October?  How about the last of October?  Keep it going strong, boys!  :cheers

Well, because an undefeated September cannot last into October. :lol:

Anyway

Vive le thread de Septembre!

Oh, and hopefully Jimbo's Drinker will start an "OCTOBER TO REMEMBER" thread on October 1st.

QUOTE(Dam8610 @ Sep 7, 2005 -> 09:11 PM)
Well, because an undefeated September cannot last into October. :lol:

Anyway

Vive le thread de Septembre!

Oh, and hopefully Jimbo's Drinker will start an "OCTOBER TO REMEMBER" thread on October 1st.

I tell you what...right now...this sure as hell looks like it's gonna be an October to remember.

Right after our 30-0 September of course!

I have a feeling we are about to get serious and go back to our April formula of just winning series again. One at a time. With this mentality we will be able to take this division and prevent the Indians from pulling off the late comeback. I would however like to say, play Gload some more.

:bringit :gosox1:

"White Sox White Sox Go Go White Sox.....Let's GO GO GO WHITE SOX We're with you all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

QUOTE(Hermanson32 @ Sep 13, 2005 -> 06:41 AM)
I have a feeling we are about to get serious and go back to our April formula of just winning series again. One at a time. With this mentality we will be able to take this division and prevent the Indians from pulling off the late comeback. I would however like to say, play Gload some more.

:bringit  :gosox1:

"White Sox White Sox Go Go White Sox.....Let's GO GO GO WHITE SOX We're with you all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Well except when school is in session, or when it is cold out, or if the team loses a few games, or if the offense doesn't show up, or if Timo plays, or d if Ozzie puts in Marte...