Bill Melton

WSoxMatt

QUOTE(Jordan4life_2005 @ Sep 5, 2005 -> 09:16 PM)
What's wrong with Melton?  Seems like a very knowledgable guy.

He is beyond awful on the TV pregames and postgames and on the radio he really adds nothing.

Hell Dolgin carries him on the pre and post.

Just say no to Melton!

QUOTE(aboz56 @ Sep 5, 2005 -> 08:17 PM)
He is beyond awful on the TV pregames and postgames and on the radio he really adds nothing.

Hell Dolgin carries him on the pre and post.

Just say no to Melton!

I agree, Melton would be several steps down from Rooney. Unless Wills got and accepted the gig, which I'd doubt very highly if the money they offered Rooney was as much of a joke as has been suggested here, the radio broadcasts next year are going to really suffer.

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Sep 5, 2005 -> 09:21 PM)
I agree, Melton would be several steps down from Rooney.  Unless Wills got and accepted the gig, which I'd doubt very highly if the money they offered Rooney was as much of a joke as has been suggested here, the radio broadcasts next year are going to really suffer.

Farmer is going to be handling the pbp, so I don't see Wills coming back.

I've never understood why people get so upset with the direction of our announce team. Either you're going to listen to them or not, no matter who's announcing. I'm not a fan of DJ at all, but I still watch every game on TV. There's a much bigger matter us Sox fans should worry about.....THE 2005 WHITE SOX SEASON!

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 5, 2005 -> 09:55 PM)
I've never understood why people get so upset with the direction of our announce team.  Either you're going to listen to them or not, no matter who's announcing.  I'm not a fan of DJ at all, but I still watch every game on TV. There's a much bigger matter us Sox fans should worry about.....THE 2005 WHITE SOX SEASON!

Thank god it is not Mike North being mentioned :banghead