Game Thread -- Friday, September 16th

CWSGuy406

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 16, 2005 -> 09:02 PM)
I know we don't agree on much...but how come there's been no mention of Ozzie's failure to motivate these guys?  I'm not blaming Ozzie for our inability to hit.  But it doesn't take a genius to realize this team has no heart.  Is our tank on empty?

Fathom: we don't agree much, but all of us want the same thing, and I respect you as well as others for that. Ozzie really let them have it after the game yesterday. A manager can have so much to say, but if the players themselves don't get it, there's nothing much a manager can do! I would guess our players are pressing right now. They are not playing loose at all! They have to get back to having fun like during their winning streak.

QUOTE(greg775 @ Sep 16, 2005 -> 07:03 PM)
against baker, yes it's absolutely pathetic.

only bench players i wanna see thou are anderson and borchard.

Again...how bad have things gotten that we're actually hoping Joe Borchard can be our savior?

Good 1-2-3 inning to end the night for Garland. NOW SOMEONE GET HIM A f***ING RUN. OR 12.

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Sep 17, 2005 -> 02:06 AM)
If we're blessed/lucky enough to get there...

There's my game one starter.

He's been our best starter all year, especially against the top teams. Sure, he's had a couple of rough games. However, that's going to happen if you don't strikeout a lot of hitters.