Official Gamethread 9/27

Ishmookie

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 27, 2005 -> 04:28 PM)
Do you really think Ozzie will make a change?  He already said he was going to sit him, but he didn't. Everett doesn't have a f***ing prayer at the plate....YET HE KEEPS PLAYING!

Well...we'll see tomorrow. He's already k'd once...and there was nothing unclear about that article in the Sun Times today...it was perform or this is it.

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Sep 27, 2005 -> 04:32 PM)
No he will. I dont blame Ozzie either. The guy has 83 RBI's, and has come up big for us in situations in the past. Ozzie wants/wanted to see if he could work his way out of the slump, and get back on track. It looks like he wont get out of it, and I have a feeling Carl wont be in the lineup much in Clevland.

The question, of course, is whether or not he'll be in the lineup if there are any games after the Cleveland series.

QUOTE(Jimbo's Drinker @ Sep 27, 2005 -> 05:31 PM)
I can't believe they brought out this crap lineup

Its the normal lineup except for Crede, who couldn't play tonight.

It would be a crap lineup no matter what he put in there. He only has the players on the roster.

I just hope people aren't pissed off tomorrow night when Timo is in for Everett.

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Sep 27, 2005 -> 05:33 PM)

It would be a crap lineup no matter what he put in there. He only has the players on the roster.

I just hope people aren't pissed off tomorrow night when Timo is in for Everett.

At this point at least timo can foul off a ball or make contact, even get a hit here and there.

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Sep 27, 2005 -> 04:33 PM)

On the season...Timo is hitting .225. Everett is hitting .150 in September.

I won't be happy if Timo's in, but it'll be an improvement.

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Sep 27, 2005 -> 11:33 PM)

Are you kidding? I think we will all be thrilled!!!!!