Official Gamethread 9/27

Ishmookie

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Sep 27, 2005 -> 05:11 PM)
How has Kazmir been pitching lately?  I haven't paid much attention to him since the early part of the season.

He had one great start vs the Indians, and one horrific start. Tonight is the best chance the DRays have for a win.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Sep 27, 2005 -> 09:23 AM)
There ain't nothing miraculous about it.  This kid can pitch.  He should have beaten the Tigers earlier this year in a game that he came out of...and that was before he found his missing changeup.

If Brandon is on...these guys are toast.

I wonder if that toast would require us getting out of any jams.....hmmmm :bang

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 27, 2005 -> 10:21 AM)
I just hope that if McCarthy doesn't have a superhuman game, that people don't start bashing him.  He's been pitching tremendous lately, but it's not realistic to expect another 7-0 or 8-1 out of him.  We need to start scoring 5 runs each game.

Especially against Tigers pitching...we should be doing so.

If anyone starts bashing Brandon...I'm gonna sit here and point at those games with Texas, Boston, and Minnesota, then cover my ears and start yelling loudly in order to not listen to the response. This is one case I'm gonna be damn stubborn. This kid is going to be great.

And I have a real good feeling about the kid going tonight.

QUOTE(whitesoxmanager @ Sep 27, 2005 -> 05:35 PM)
no.  now is the time of the year to start killing em....i have been using this offshore book for about 6 years now....

www.sportingbetusa.com

For the next few days, I would do a 4 team parlay with the Sox to lose, and the other three teams to win.

QUOTE(WSoxMatt @ Sep 27, 2005 -> 12:30 PM)
Red Sox PACKED the House for a 1pm Eastern game!!!  SOLD OUT AND THEY ARE ALL THERE!!!

They also won a world series last year...have no competition for fans in that area...and have a ballpark that probably already counts as a historic landmark.