P I C T U R E S

Buehrle>Wood

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I made the picture with Duque, Cooper, and Contreras my background. Ha, I can't wipe the smile off of my face when I look at Contreras on the right. He looks like such a badass in that picture, and he's going to be a key part of our success (or lack thereof, but shhh on that part) in the postseason.

QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ Sep 29, 2005 -> 03:20 PM)
I wonder if those are cubans...

AFter further scrutinization of the pics. I am sad to say thay they are in fact not Cuban cigars :banghead ..

They are actually smoking Rocky Patel Vintage Dominican cigars.

guess the cuban connaction has no connections..LOL!!

I posted the pic on my cigar board and the concensus agreed with my initial thought.

QUOTE(alexgtp @ Sep 30, 2005 -> 10:29 AM)
AFter further scrutinization of the pics. I am sad to say thay they are in fact not Cuban cigars  :banghead ..

They are actually smoking Rocky Patel Vintage Dominican cigars.

guess the cuban connaction has no connections..LOL!!

I posted the pic on my cigar board and the concensus agreed with my initial thought.

yeah, and I think it was said yesterday. I DID in fact have 2 cubans of my own yesterday though, R and J #2's mmmmm

What a party!!!!! What a great day to be a Sox fan. I'm proud for the White Sox nation to stick in there through the tough times in August. Now lets suprise the world and do some damage in the playoffs!!!

WHITE SOX.. WHITE SOX... GOOOOOOOO WHITE SOX!!!!!!!!!!!

2005 AL Central Champs! Gosh that sounds sweet!

QUOTE(sircaffey @ Sep 30, 2005 -> 10:17 AM)
Can you buy the champagne with the Sox logo on it anywhere?

I know the liquor store by me has one for the Cubs from the 80's, and it is their pride and joy in the store. I am guessing that type of thing is hard to come by.

But try a Jewel, in all honesty.

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Sep 30, 2005 -> 08:33 AM)
I made the picture with Duque, Cooper, and Contreras my background.  Ha, I can't wipe the smile off of my face when I look at Contreras on the right.  He looks like such a badass in that picture, and he's going to be a key part of our success (or lack thereof, but shhh on that part) in the postseason.

Eaxct same here, Contreras looks like a pimp!

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Sep 30, 2005 -> 11:09 AM)
Quick request:

Anyone got any photos of Dustin yesterday being interviewed with an overturned champagne bottle sticking out the back of his shirt?

Check the sports sites. I know I saw that one somewhere...may have been sportsline.

I hereby nominate this thread as thread of the year. I know we have some classics--moment of silence for McDonald Land, thank you--but, I am seriously sitting here with an ear-to-ear grin.

I just can't stop smiling. Some of these pics are priceless.

Edited by AddisonStSox