White Sox Movies and Slide Shows

kapkomet

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it works fine with me - however i duno why, but alot of people seem to not have the correct program to run it on putfile or something ah well. i suggest try uploading it on some1s site from here, or something, ill see if i can do somethign but dont count on it - but ill try.

its an amazing video. very good :D and well worth watching

BINGO!!!!!!!!! I found the problem. It was Firefox that wouldnt work for me. Once i used interent explorer it worked fine and Safari on my Mac worked fine. So, if anyone wants to see my Game 1 Highlights video (Game 2 should be done tonight or tomorrow) copy the following link into Internet Explorer and MAKE SURE you have Quicktime 7 installed (if you dont, instal it. not just for my video, but more and more videos are being doen in h.264 which QT7 handles wondefuly.

http://media.putfile.com/WS-Game-1/320

Edited by Athomeboy_2000

QUOTE(iWiN4PreP @ Oct 25, 2005 -> 01:39 PM)
its an amazing video. very good :D and well worth watching

Thanks so much. I do a lot of video montage videos where I work, and my MAIN thing is to try and link the video to the audio. It adds something to the emotion of it. My favorite part is when Ozzie calls for Jenks and the music gets heavy and mean. It makes my hair stand up.

QUOTE(Athomeboy_2000 @ Oct 25, 2005 -> 03:41 PM)
Thanks so much. I do a lot of video montage videos where I work, and my MAIN thing is to try and link the video to the audio. It adds something to the emotion of it. My favorite part is when Ozzie calls for Jenks and the music gets heavy and mean. It makes my hair stand up.

I think that was well-worth downloading QT 7 for. Great job.

http://media.putfile.com/WS---Games-1-and-2

Here is a combined highlight reel of 1 and 2. I didnt knwo that iMove doesnt let you seperate the timeline, so I had to export BOTH games at once (eventuall I am making a highlight DVD). I am sorry, but it's a 22MB file. Well worth the watching though.

Remember, you need Quicktime 7 for it to play properly.

QUOTE(whitesoxmanager @ Oct 27, 2005 -> 07:22 PM)
2005 AL CENTRAL DIVISION CHAMPION CHICAGO WHITE SOX

2005 ALDS CHAMPION CHICAGO WHITE SOX

2005 ALCS CHAMPION CHICAGO WHITE SOX

2005 WORLD SERIES CHAMPION CHICAGO WHITE SOX

Um, we know you're excited and all, but can you please stop posting exactly the same thing in every thread? :bang

QUOTE(Athomeboy_2000 @ Oct 27, 2005 -> 03:26 PM)
http://media.putfile.com/WS---Games-1-and-2

Here is a combined highlight reel of 1 and 2. I didnt knwo that iMove doesnt let you seperate the timeline, so I had to export BOTH games at once (eventuall I am making a highlight DVD). I am sorry, but it's a 22MB file. Well worth the watching though.

Remember, you need Quicktime 7 for it to play properly.

Both of your video's were awesome.... I cant wait for game 3 and game 4....... especially game 3 what a crazy game.