White Sox Movies and Slide Shows

kapkomet

QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ Oct 7, 2005 -> 01:29 PM)
It was in the White Sox Wire email a few days ago.... I didn't notice it, but riefert had a note about it on his blog..I didn't see the link to the Magazine covers though.

Now if they can release the one they have played all season long that plays the last of the mohicans, black perl and then thunderstruck that would be awsome. That video is the best, it gets me jacked up when I am at the game and I always make sure I am there early enough so I can be seated to watch it.

Its what I miss the most when I am not at the park. It would be cool if they released that.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Oct 7, 2005 -> 11:06 PM)
Now if they can release the one they have played all season long that plays the last of the mohicans, black perl and then thunderstruck that would be awsome.  That video is the best, it gets me jacked up when I am at the game and I always make sure I am there early enough so I can be seated to watch it. 

Its what I miss the most when I am not at the park.  It would be cool if they released that.

agreed, it's one of the big things i look forward to about going to games.

i emailed brooks about it earlier this year, some stupid copyright thing.

Now if they can release the one they have played all season long that plays the last of the mohicans, black perl and then thunderstruck that would be awsome.  That video is the best, it gets me jacked up when I am at the game and I always make sure I am there early enough so I can be seated to watch it. 

Its what I miss the most when I am not at the park.  It would be cool if they released that.

God, I want a copy of that so bad. That video was put together so perfectly. It jacks you up like crazy. I got pissed whenever I missed it this season. :lol:

Where can we get a copy of that?

Hey guys, question for any of you with some computer savvy. I just downloaded Game 3 DDS from Mlb.com. I want to be able to burn it to a dvd to play on a regular dvd player but it has that DRM on it. Does anyone know how to convert these files over to MPEG2 or any other burnable format? PM if you have any info. Thanks!

well, people, I have ways of doing this. But, I won't distribute. It *is* possible, but you have to spend some serious $$ for software, etc. I had to for another site that I have license to copyright.

PM me if you're interested in how for PRIVATE use.

That doesn't work, it downloads a 1kb file which is essentially a link. Ripping the header information (which they cannot stop you from doing) will allow you to download it. They've actually changed the extention, it should be .asf, not .wmv. I've downloaded this, and if anyone wants it and cannot figure out how to get it themselves, I can link it.

QUOTE(whitesoxfan1022 @ Oct 8, 2005 -> 09:28 PM)
to save this right click this and http://mfile.akamai.com/10869/wmv/mlb.down...ghlight_350.wmv click save traget as

Can someone put together a power point presentation for me? With a bunch of pictures from the season. We play a loop of chicago sights and such in our reception area in a continuous loop. My boss said If I can get a white sox montage I can play that all the time.

Edit:

Forgot to mention it's on a 42" plasma so the better quality photos are the best.

Thanks!!!

Edited by Controlled Chaos