White Sox Movies and Slide Shows

kapkomet

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(YASNY @ Oct 3, 2005 -> 03:17 AM)
Those brought tears to my eyes.  Thanks Guys! 

Damn. I love my White Sox!!!!!

Three times and I still haven't seen every part of RV's. Each time a different spot brings tears to my eyes. So much has happened this season that seem like so long ago. Voting Pods onto the All-Star game, walk offs, the amazing lead streak, WOW.

QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ Oct 13, 2005 -> 09:01 PM)
Ok, I used a different program. No silly little text over the middle of the screen...

Also, I cut the filesize down to about 10MB.

http://s53.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2LLUQSE...R43OKX1LUOCV9CD

right click, save as. that was awesome. well done gene honda civic! :headbang

Wow, that is awesome...makes you realize that the Sox dominating in the postseason isnt really a big surprise.

Well I mean for people that arent sox fans. We of course knew what the sox were going to do once they got to the playoffs!

QUOTE(SouthPaw @ Oct 19, 2005 -> 12:29 AM)
Wow, that is awesome...makes you realize that the Sox dominating in the postseason isnt really a big surprise.

Well I mean for people that arent sox fans. We of course knew what the sox were going to do once they got to the playoffs!

Yes. Playoff sucess is guaranteed.

QUOTE(HighHeat45 @ Oct 2, 2005 -> 11:01 PM)
Here is mine. I just tried to get a picture of all the players on the team this year. There are a bunch of guy that i left off because they didnt do much like Baj, Borch, Walker etc.

Updated:

http://media.putfile.com/Sox-Video-2005

gotta give you your props. Everyone is playing this song now in regards to the sox

Edited by rangercal

I am going to be working on a World Series highlight video in iMovie (i have a lot of video editing experience) and I was curious is anyone knew a place where I could upload a .mov file that is between 10-15 MB, I could use my personal website, but I dont knwo how many times it owuld be downloaded and I dont want to suck up bandwidth.

QUOTE(SnB @ Oct 19, 2005 -> 01:52 PM)
WAY TO f***ING GO MAN.

my god, that was an awesome video, absolutely perfect.

I spent the better part of a day trying to decide what music to put at the begining. I wanted something somber, but that may have forcasted what was to come. Sweetness Follows worked out about as well as I could have hoped.

QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ Oct 19, 2005 -> 04:46 PM)
I spent the better part of a day trying to decide what music to put at the begining. I wanted something somber, but that may have forcasted what was to come. Sweetness Follows worked out about as well as I could have hoped.

i was going to ask you the name of the 1st song.

the 3rd song is absolutely perfect too.

Another song that i've downloaded in the past day is

Queen - I want it all.

everything works right about now.