White Sox Movies and Slide Shows

kapkomet

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(robinventura23 @ Oct 13, 2005 -> 04:25 PM)
I'll be updating my video when the Sox complete their post-season run.  Complete with pictures and possibly videos, too (sans Berman).

Hey RV,

I'm so glad to hear that you're doing another video after we win the World Series. I don't wanna cramp your artistic style, but Runnin' Down a Dream would be a perfect song to play during you Spring Training clips/early season highlights. Obviously, you gotta stick with Thunderstruck for AJ's homerun...my fav part of the whole thing.

Go Sox.

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Oct 13, 2005 -> 07:02 PM)
Is there anyway to capture footage from mlb.tv to put in a video on say Windows Movie Maker?

do you have the EXPRESSED written consent of major league baseball?

remember, you can't just have implied.

So, I read through the pages on this thread, and I don't see the answer to this question: does anyone know if/where I can download that opening reel they show on the scoreboard at The Cell during pre-game? The one with shots throughout history, set to music from Pirates of the Carribean?

Just curious. If anyone knows where I can get that, I'd appreciate the info.

QUOTE(NorthSideSox72 @ Oct 14, 2005 -> 12:53 PM)
So, I read through the pages on this thread, and I don't see the answer to this question: does anyone know if/where I can download that opening reel they show on the scoreboard at The Cell during pre-game?  The one with shots throughout history, set to music from Pirates of the Carribean?

Just curious.  If anyone knows where I can get that, I'd appreciate the info.

Because of the royalties associated with the music, it is not available legally.

now that i know how to capture video i can make movies

i use windows movie maker a lot but just needed video so now i'm good

I'm gonna try and make one with Frank, one of the regular season, then one later this month of the postseason

not that anyone cares but hell school is boring

QUOTE(Y2HH @ Oct 11, 2005 -> 09:34 AM)
That doesn't work, it downloads a 1kb file which is essentially a link.  Ripping the header information (which they cannot stop you from doing) will allow you to download it.  They've actually changed the extention, it should be .asf, not .wmv.  I've downloaded this, and if anyone wants it and cannot figure out how to get it themselves, I can link it.

Hey, would it still be possible for you to link it?