White Sox Movies and Slide Shows

kapkomet

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Cjlove23 @ Oct 20, 2005 -> 07:53 AM)
Hi everyone! My name is Courtney and I'm new here. I usually post over at WSI,  but just saw this board too. I also made a slideshow that I posted on WSI, but I thought I'd post it here for all of you Sox fans to enjoy  :)  It's not as good as the other ones, but it was worth a shot  :cheers

Sox Slide Show

I think it's great, love the music :gosoxretro:

QUOTE(robinventura23 @ Oct 20, 2005 -> 10:44 AM)
Hope you guys enjoy it.

White Sox 2005 Playoff Video

You totally stole my idea of using a Pirates of the Caribbean song in a montage I was already planning on using one for my World Series Recap video I am going to work on. It's ok, I'll let it slide this time around. ;) :P

So I was trying to make a list of songs that remind me of the 2005 white sox. All I can think of is:

1) pirate of caribbean

2) thunderstruck AC/DC

3) Go Go Sox 59 song

can anybody think of other songs played during the games or at the stadium that reming them of the sox?

:gosox3:

QUOTE(3E8 @ Oct 21, 2005 -> 03:41 PM)
Ok I wanted to try making a vid.  I know it says May but this is a collection of clips from April actually.  It's a really large file so if you have dial-up I wouldn't try it. 

Enjoi!

http://media.putfile.com/Sox-May-Highlights

absolutely bad ass! is that CO&CA i here? great plays and great vid!

QUOTE(rventura23 @ Oct 20, 2005 -> 08:48 PM)
So I was trying to make a list of songs that remind me of the 2005 white sox.  All I can think of is:

1) pirate of caribbean

2) thunderstruck AC/DC

3) Go Go Sox 59 song

can anybody think of other songs played during the games or at the stadium that reming them of the sox?

what about the players "enterance" music? for instance ARow has Linkin Park. i thought a comp of those would be cool

QUOTE(3E8 @ Oct 21, 2005 -> 02:41 PM)
Ok I wanted to try making a vid.  I know it says May but this is a collection of clips from April actually.  It's a really large file so if you have dial-up I wouldn't try it. 

Enjoi!

http://media.putfile.com/Sox-May-Highlights

Very nice indeed. Are you doing this for every month, or did you happen to only have april clips available?

Good stuff either way. :headbang

Edited by Elcaballo45

QUOTE(Elcaballo45 @ Oct 21, 2005 -> 11:02 PM)
Very nice indeed.  Are you doing this for every month, or did you happen to only have april clips available?

Good stuff either way. :headbang

There are top play clips available from every month of the season. I just chose to start at April. I didn't intend to do any other months, but maybe I could work on something new in a few days. Thanks for the feedback.

So I was trying to make a list of songs that remind me of the 2005 white sox.  All I can think of is:

1) pirate of caribbean

2) thunderstruck AC/DC

3) Go Go Sox 59 song

4) Journey - Don't Stop Believin'

5) Steam - Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye

I gave a try at a slide show (my first time making any/using Windows Movie Maker), and it got good feedback on WSI so I'll post it here. It's short, and it's still images since I don't know how to capture/use video clips. I tried to sync up some of the audio with the images (yes, the middle of part of the music skips/repeats itself for emphasis), and I know, I'm an amateur, there's some things I thought about adding/changing afterwords but whatever, it's my first try, take it easy on me :fight

http://s50.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0LQVLS4...H80OICP5QNOHEYH

:gosox2: :gosox1:

QUOTE(3 BeWareTheNewSox 5 @ Oct 22, 2005 -> 01:40 PM)
I gave a try at a slide show (my first time making any/using Windows Movie Maker), and it got good feedback on WSI so I'll post it here. It's short, and it's still images since I don't know how to capture/use video clips. I tried to sync up some of the audio with the images (yes, the middle of part of the music skips/repeats itself for emphasis), and I know, I'm an amateur, there's some things I thought about adding/changing afterwords but whatever, it's my first try, take it easy on me  :fight

http://s50.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0LQVLS4...H80OICP5QNOHEYH

:gosox2:  :gosox1:

lookin real good man. i especially like the Moronotti, Brantley and Mags pics. lol. just one question, why did you post on WSI first? :headshake ...eh whatever. soxtalk.com, your first and only discussion destination. ooo i smell a slogan!