Chicago @ Boston - ALDS Game 3

Heads22

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(brijames @ Oct 7, 2005 -> 01:32 PM)
Looks like a huge area of rain off to the West of Boston moving East Northeast. Should be in the area within a couple hours. I don't know how long they would wait to play but it doesn't look good for getting this one in tonight.

According to weather.com, rain isn't expected until after nine tonight.

We should be fine. This is playoff baseball. This game will be played.

QUOTE(brijames @ Oct 7, 2005 -> 02:32 PM)
Looks like a huge area of rain off to the West of Boston moving East Northeast. Should be in the area within a couple hours. I don't know how long they would wait to play but it doesn't look good for getting this one in tonight.

All local channels there and weather.com states differently. They'll play I think.

QUOTE(DonkeyKongerko @ Oct 7, 2005 -> 11:40 AM)
Do they ever call playoff games due to rain after 5 innings? I'm just wondering if it's possible or do they just wait all night until they can play the rest?

They will wait all day if it means a team being eliminated.

QUOTE(Steff @ Oct 7, 2005 -> 02:39 PM)
LMAO.. Wake is 0-3 in DS with an ERA close to 10!!!!  :lol:

This doesnt matter steff. We should all realize that the White Sox have no chance and should never even step onto the field. Wakefield will throw a 27 pitch, 27 groundout game, and he will still get 27 strikeouts.

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Oct 7, 2005 -> 02:45 PM)
This doesnt matter steff. We should all realize that the White Sox have no chance and should never even step onto the field.  Wakefield will throw a 27 pitch, 27 groundout game, and he will still get 27 strikeouts.

Pfffttt... Not!!

I'm off to dirty Champs... let's go Sox... finish this up!!!

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Oct 7, 2005 -> 01:45 PM)
This doesnt matter steff. We should all realize that the White Sox have no chance and should never even step onto the field.  Wakefield will throw a 27 pitch, 27 groundout game, and he will still get 27 strikeouts.

If you listen to BBTN he will. Those f***twits have been slurping on Bostons schlong for like 10 minutes.

Gammons is already looking past this game to game 4

Schilling is practically guaranteeing a win.

RIP EM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE(nitetrain8601 @ Oct 7, 2005 -> 02:54 PM)
Unfortunately, probably so. With that said, "Kill off the Carmines."

Are you guys ready? I'm kind of nervous as usual, but we DEFINITELY can win this game. Let's win this game, go home and rest, and get ourselves ready for the second round, shall we?

QUOTE(S720 @ Oct 7, 2005 -> 01:56 PM)
Are you guys ready?  I'm kind of nervous as usual, but we DEFINITELY can win this game.  Let's win this game, go home and rest, and get ourselves ready for the second round, shall we?

DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!

GET TO DA CHOPPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!