Angels @ White Sox--ALCS Game 2

Whitesoxfan56

• Replies 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Oct 12, 2005 -> 09:15 PM)
My point is both teams have incredible pitching. Both teams have given up the EXACT amount of earned runs. I wonder if Angels fans are s***ting their pants like ours are.

If they were already down one game to nothing i am sure they would be.

QUOTE(kapkomet @ Oct 12, 2005 -> 07:11 PM)
I'm telling you - THAT f***ing Rowand play is the whole damn series.  I yelled f*** so loud the whole damn neighborhood heard me when that happened.

Son of a b**** I know that play was it.

We play SO much different when up 2-0 as compared to the 1-0 at the time.  And we WOULD have scored that second run.

That wasnt you the neighbors heard. They heard me all the way from Oceanside, CA. I still have faith in the following players tonight: iguchi, pk, Arow, & AJ. other than that i am just ready for the inevitable. to be honest i only trust iguchi & Arow to get it done. WHEN THE f***ING GOING GETS TOUGH THE TOUGH GET f***ING GOING! LETS GO YOU FAVORITE TEAM OF MINE YOU SOBS.

AND MB & JC WERE BETTER THAN EVER OMFG!

Also the thing is

Were getting DOMINATED by no1's.

one guy is halfdead from a sickness

the other has the last name byrd and was 3 days rest.

we got f***ing conteras and buehrle owning them.

angels fans are deff not as :| as we shud be

QUOTE(qwerty @ Oct 12, 2005 -> 08:16 PM)
If they were already down one game to nothing i am sure they would be.

The difference of the series right now is a s***ty decision by Contreras. Thats it. Other wise both pitchers from both teams have been lights out.

I see so much about how much better Angels hitters are, but they've only scored 1 more run.

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Oct 13, 2005 -> 02:18 AM)
The difference of the series right now is a s***ty decision by Contreras. Thats it. Other wise both pitchers from both teams have been lights out.

I see so much about how much better Angels hitters are, but they've only scored 1 more run.

The difference is giving up five outs last night, and a bonehead move tonight by Joey Cora throwing away an inning and most importantly a second run.

LOL, so now we are going to blame Contreras for giving up 3 ER in 8.1 innings over our offense that only scored 2 runs?

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Oct 12, 2005 -> 09:18 PM)

Well anyone who thinks the angels are much better hitters than the white sox are on drugs.