Sox @ Angels - ALCS Game 3

Heads22

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Oct 14, 2005 -> 06:57 PM)
Thanks to some nice at bats from the Rally Crede and Uribe, that was a 23 pitch inning for Lackey.  He's thrown 39 through 2.

Not like I want them to get to their bullpen, they'll just throw Shields in for 3 innings instead.

QUOTE(Elcaballo45 @ Oct 14, 2005 -> 07:03 PM)
Not like I want them to get to their bullpen, they'll just throw Shields in for 3 innings instead.

That's what we want especially if we have the lead. Like wharris said they can't pitch shields, escobar and krod everyday, make them work as much as possible.

Angels running the bases like us. Nice play tad.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Oct 14, 2005 -> 07:05 PM)
That's what we want especially if we have the lead.  Like wharris said they can't pitch shields, escobar and krod everyday, make them work as much as possible.

Angels running the bases like us.  Nice play tad.

They can pretty much pitch Shields in every game if they wanted. He's got a rubber arm. Especially with two days off for travel.

QUOTE(BigEdWalsh @ Oct 14, 2005 -> 08:03 PM)
It SURE did. Got the K anyway.  :gosox1:

These announcers oughta shut up, what the hell are they talking about.

QUOTE(Felix @ Oct 14, 2005 -> 08:04 PM)
nice little popup there :)

The new Rally Crede made

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Oct 14, 2005 -> 07:05 PM)
That's what we want especially if we have the lead.  Like wharris said they can't pitch shields, escobar and krod everyday, make them work as much as possible.

Angels running the bases like us.  Nice play tad.

True, but I really dont know if fatigue is even a problem with those guys. Escobar is a starting pitcher, and Shields can go 2 innings a night w/o a problem. (a little exaggeration there :) ) Also, Donnelly has only pitched a 1/3 of an inning in this series. I got a feeling we will see a lot of him today if Lackey struggles more.