ANAHEIM TAILGATE

whitesoxmanager

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Oct 13, 2005 -> 05:26 PM)
Ya, just tell me relatively quickly otherwise my dad will unload them.

2 definitely positively for sure on sunday. i havent agonized on ebay for those yet. please spare me the freakin hours. i will buy pitchers at hooters like a mother if you can do it.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me ask my dad (get back to you tonight if I can). He owns two of the seats so those tix are purely up to him. For Friday's game I got all 4 of them so I figured I'd have a couple of my friends go and than leave one for a Sox fan (one of my friends is what I'd like to call a cursed angel fan, whenever he goes they seem to lose, so I told him I expect him to bring the Angels bad luck). The other one of my buddies will be in a Sox jersey like me (he's not a diehard, but I'm slowly convincing him).

I so can't wait. Going to work early tomorrow so I can get out around 1 so we'll probably be parked by 1:20-1:30.

QUOTE(whitesoxmanager @ Oct 13, 2005 -> 09:04 PM)
on a separate note what are we all bringing that makes a ton of noise and will represent?  any ideas?

Someone better have a White Sox flag so Fox can get a shot of it when we win the game tomorrow.

ok, its offical i have tickets for saturday

sec. 521

where i was SPOSED to meet you last time amigo =P

i wanna meet up before the game, just dont know if 1 will be too early for my dad or not... ill talk with him about it and let you know

i like the idea of meeting in the park somewhere

7th inning strech? where?

QUOTE(The Ginger Kid @ Oct 13, 2005 -> 06:03 PM)
I'm taking the Amtrak from downtown LA - just tell me what time. I'll be the loud, obnoxious guy in the Sox hat and an "Eddings for Governor" t-shirt.

Is there a train from LAX? I am in sacramento for work and was thinking of changing flights tomorrow and going to the game. Problem is there aren't any flight options from Orange County after the game. I'd have to do LAX.

QUOTE(BigSqwert @ Oct 13, 2005 -> 06:56 PM)
Is there a train from LAX?  I am in sacramento for work and was thinking of changing flights tomorrow and going to the game.  Problem is there aren't any flight options from Orange County after the game.  I'd have to do LAX.

you can always try long beach airport.

QUOTE(whitesoxmanager @ Oct 14, 2005 -> 01:58 AM)
batting practice 2 hours before game time right?  so i am assuming we can get in by 3:00.  lets all meet at 3:00 inside the rails during batting practice.

sounds like a good idea to me, let me comferm with my padre and ask about hooters around 1:00

ill let you know when i can.

QUOTE(hi8is @ Oct 13, 2005 -> 05:56 PM)
ok, its offical i have tickets for saturday

sec. 521

where i was SPOSED to meet you last time amigo =P

i wanna meet up before the game, just dont know if 1 will be too early for my dad or not... ill talk with him about it and let you know

i like the idea of meeting in the park somewhere

7th inning strech? where?

You guys want to all meet up in the UD or something or maybe in the lower bowl and watch batting practice? Thats cool with me.

I think we'll be at the stadium at the latest by 3:30 ish.

Glad you were able to find a ticket Travis.

Long Beach is pretty far from the stadium. Probably 20 miles. That said I know there is an amtrak station in the parking lot at anaheim. Mabe you can call them up and ask if there is a train. I think there is a train that goes to LAX or some sort of metro so I'm guessing the train would take you to LAX and than go from there.

QUOTE(hi8is @ Oct 13, 2005 -> 07:12 PM)
meeting up for BP would be killer. lets do it

i also like the hooters idea

hooters ----> BP ----> WHITE SOX BABY!

ALL 3 DAYS FELLAS! I am getting there at 1pm. Cya all there. For those of you in Chitown....we are doing it all for you!

Edited by whitesoxmanager

wish i was going to be in cali....... i thought about it since i am off this whole weekend but the old lady said i spent enough money going to 3 of the 4 playoff games allready she was not down with us flying out to cali for the weekend and spending a s*** load of money on hotel air fare and of course the tickets to the games. BRING HOME A WINNER!!!!!!

Total freaking blast. Great meeting up with whitesoxmngr and all the other sox fans at hooters. It was totally awesome and than after the game we were all super loud down by the dugout chanting lets go white sox and were on tv.

Totally freaking awesome. Garland was the freaking man and the offense came through.

Can't wait till tomorrow's game. Hopefully Freddy can step it up and the bats will be able to figure Santana out this time around.

there were several chisox fans who jumped on a plane and are here for the 3 game set. several people i met came by themselves. i bought my ticket on ebay and really enjoyed my seat. i had to sit by myself in the freakin sea or red. at one point in the game i had tears swell up in my eyes realizing that we may be only 2 more games away from the WS. even though we were all scattered throughout the stadium the best part of the game is when we all got together at the sox dugout after the game and WENT CRAZY AS A SEA OF WHITESOX FANS in front of the interviews and media. thanks to chisoxfn for hooking my longterm whitesox bud up with a ticket. CHISOXFN IS WAY COOL and should be welcomed wherever the hell there is mention of OUR CHICAGO WHITESOX! also want to say that bamadoc got screwed over on his flights from alabama with his son but they made the game just in time & wanted to give a big shout to everyone on SOXTALK that couldnt get out here!