Everett/Garner

Linnwood

QUOTE(nitetrain8601 @ Oct 26, 2005 -> 02:40 AM)
I saw that. From Garner I read his lips saying, "You fat f***." and Carl said something like "You f***ing motherf***er." You could definately say it was a heated argument.

Lol im glad we got a lip reader to tell us everything that happens :bang

QUOTE(nitetrain8601 @ Oct 25, 2005 -> 08:40 PM)
I saw that. From Garner I read his lips saying, "You fat f***." and Carl said something like "You f***ing motherf***er." You could definately say it was a heated argument.

If Garner did indeed say that, that is like the pot calling the kettle black.

QUOTE(nitetrain8601 @ Oct 25, 2005 -> 09:40 PM)

Yeah, "f***" and "motherf***er" was about all I made out.

:fight

QUOTE(MurcieOne @ Oct 26, 2005 -> 01:10 AM)
I think Oswalt was throwing at crede.... with the clutch hits he's had this post season they prolly didnt want to pitch to him.

Joe thought he threw at him too.

i agree. i think they wanted to take the bat out of Crede's hands, and that hit him pretty square.

QUOTE(MurcieOne @ Oct 26, 2005 -> 01:10 AM)
I think Oswalt was throwing at crede.... with the clutch hits he's had this post season they prolly didnt want to pitch to him.

Joe thought he threw at him too.

Tell ya what...if I was pitchin...I woulda stuck one under Berkman's chin with 2 outs that next inning....not hit him...but definately stuck one up under his chin. But that's me....but in hindsight...it was probably smart NOT to do that and rile up the other team....that was just me.

QUOTE(frahungski @ Oct 26, 2005 -> 01:16 AM)
i agree.  i think they wanted to take the bat out of Crede's hands, and that hit him pretty square.

1-2 count with 2 outs? I just can't see doing that. Usually hitting someone there after he homered earlier and AJ's bat flips would prove to me that it ws intentional but the situation doesn't make sense to me

QUOTE(Wanne @ Oct 26, 2005 -> 02:16 AM)
Tell ya what...if I was pitchin...I woulda stuck one under Berkman's chin with 2 outs that next inning....not hit him...but definately stuck one up under his chin.  But that's me....but in hindsight...it was probably smart NOT to do that and rile up the other team....that was just me.

Let sleeping dogs lie.

QUOTE(Wanne @ Oct 26, 2005 -> 01:16 AM)
Tell ya what...if I was pitchin...I woulda stuck one under Berkman's chin with 2 outs that next inning....not hit him...but definately stuck one up under his chin.  But that's me....but in hindsight...it was probably smart NOT to do that and rile up the other team....that was just me.

i would have thrown at someone too. but i make a lot of bad decisions

lol