Is this acceptable??

joeynach

So the question is if, hahaha, more like when we win, and well all go nuts is it cool for us to just grab the nearest gal (sox fan preferably) and just start kissing her. Reminds me of the celebration in NY after the Germans surrendered in WWII and the troops returned home, all the soldiers were just grabbing the nearest girl and planting a big wet one on her. So is that gonna fly for possibly the biggest celebration we have ever seen????

P.S. Keep in mind im thinking college bars here (purdue), Im only 21!!

QUOTE(joeynach @ Oct 26, 2005 -> 02:19 AM)
So the question is if, hahaha, more like when we win, and well all go nuts is it cool for us to just grab the nearest gal (sox fan preferably) and just start kissing her.  Reminds me of the celebration in NY after the Germans surrendered in WWII and the troops returned home, all the soldiers were just grabbing the nearest girl and planting a big wet one on her.  So is that gonna fly for possibly the biggest celebration we have ever seen????

P.S.  Keep in mind im thinking college bars here (purdue), Im only 21!!

Okay man. Yeah I don't think that's real kosher lol. You might get arrested or at the very least have to pay her...

QUOTE(Funkman7 @ Oct 26, 2005 -> 08:23 AM)
Okay man.  Yeah I don't think that's real kosher lol.  You might get arrested or at the very least have to pay her...

Haha, i was getting at the fact I have probably kissed more random girls from the bar since I got to college (and turned 21 of course) then I did in all of high school. And if by pay her you mean buy her a drink then I cant wait. Im already dreaming of a SOX party at the bars, MERCY!

QUOTE(joeynach @ Oct 26, 2005 -> 03:19 AM)
So the question is if, hahaha, more like when we win, and well all go nuts is it cool for us to just grab the nearest gal (sox fan preferably) and just start kissing her.  Reminds me of the celebration in NY after the Germans surrendered in WWII and the troops returned home, all the soldiers were just grabbing the nearest girl and planting a big wet one on her.  So is that gonna fly for possibly the biggest celebration we have ever seen????

As a Purdue alum, I say due it dude!

QUOTE(Jordan4life_2005 @ Oct 26, 2005 -> 08:08 AM)
I don't want to ask permission.  I want to dominate.

Back in my college days, I'd gladly exchange a White Sox World Series for a slap across the face, hypothetically.

QUOTE(joeynach @ Oct 26, 2005 -> 02:19 AM)

Can't find a girlfriend...eh?