41 members have voted

1. 1. Who will the game?

• Colts
    • Patriots

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bills came a few defensive stops away from beating the Pats last night, without Takeo Spikes in the lineup and with Holcumb starting at QB.

If the Colts can't beat the Pats this year, then it's entirely within Manning's head. That's the onlyr emaining excuse.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Nov 1, 2005 -> 08:22 PM)
If I didnt know before I definitely would know now what college he went to.

nothing to do with Michigan. He is the best. He has 3 super bowl rings and he has less talent around him. Don't tell me you would take Deon Branch, David Givens, and David Patten over Marvin Harrison, Stokley, and Wayne. Brady makes average to good players great. If he had went to OSU i would still say he is the best QB in Football.

QUOTE(White Sox Josh @ Nov 2, 2005 -> 12:25 PM)
nothing to do with Michigan.  He is the best.  He has 3 super bowl rings and he has less talent around him.  Don't tell me you would take Deon Branch, David Givens, and David Patten over Marvin Harrison, Stokley, and Wayne.  Brady makes average to good players great.  If he had went to OSU i would still say he is the best QB in Football.

Maybe that's because of something called DEFENSE!!!! :bang

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Nov 1, 2005 -> 08:30 PM)
How many Super Bowl rings would Brady have with the past Indy D?

Tom Brady is a money player. He is the guy i want out on the field with 4 and 10 with 1 second left in the Super Bowl. Peyton hasn't exactly helped matters with his play in the big games especially last year.

QUOTE(White Sox Josh @ Nov 2, 2005 -> 12:33 PM)
Tom Brady is a money player.  He is the guy i want out on the field with 4 and 10 with 1 second left in the Super Bowl.  Peyton hasn't exactly helped matters with his play in the big games especially last year.

Put Tom Brady with the Colts and Peyton Manning with the Pats. Does Tom Brady still win 3 superbowl rings with his "clutchiness"?

QUOTE(White Sox Josh @ Nov 1, 2005 -> 08:33 PM)
Tom Brady is a money player.  He is the guy i want out on the field with 4 and 10 with 1 second left in the Super Bowl.  Peyton hasn't exactly helped matters with his play in the big games especially last year.

Being clutch means nothing if your defense won't allow you to get into that position.

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Nov 1, 2005 -> 09:30 PM)
How many Super Bowl rings would Brady have with the past Indy D?

You don't know how many times Spiff and I have gotten into it over that same statement.

----------------------------------------------------

It must be said, the outcome of this game probably won't even determine the homefield with the way things are right now. That's what a lot of people though this game was going to be for, looking at the schedules before the season. The Colts could still lose this game, and end up w/ homefield throughout.

I've got the Colts big. Peyton's film studying should help him beat a Rodney Harrison less secondary. This will be the time that Peyton gets his 1st 300 yard passing day of the year. The D will give up some yards, but will get some turnovers to help the cause.

With that said, if the Colts lose, I never said any of this... :P

QUOTE(White Sox Josh @ Nov 1, 2005 -> 08:28 PM)
than why doesn't he have any super bowl rings?  He has more talent around him when he has the ball.

That's why he said the best QB is in Indy and the one who has gotten the job done(not really a jab) is Brady.

Honestly, you act as if Brady is leading a dynamic offense. That team could win with almost any starting QB in the league minus Kurt Warner and whoever's starting for Miami these days. I think even Orton could manage the Pats.

QUOTE(HineyBird @ Nov 2, 2005 -> 11:17 AM)
no one is talking about the Broncos I think they might get over the hump that is the dome playing Indianapolis colts. it also seems like the NFL has figured out the Colts offense. Also the bears could play a home playoff game this year.

I don't think the NFL has figured out the Colts offense at all. I think Peyton Manning has realized that it makes his defense a lot better if his offense isn't such a quick-strike, off the field in 30 seconds sort of offense all the time.

Yeah, it's fun to watch them score 45 a game, but it helps their team a lot more if they score 28, but hold the ball for 35-40 minutes.