White Sox World Series Shoe

SoxFan1

Little did I know until 15 minutes ago (be it they're all sold out) but Reebok made 2005 commemerative World Series shoes with the White Sox logo and world series logo too. Apparently it was in the paper. They made only (you guessed it) 2,005 pairs of them. Anyone from SoxTalk manage to pick up a pair? Sucks being size 14 sometimes.

QUOTE(bschmaranz @ Nov 9, 2005 -> 08:22 PM)
This makes me wonder how long it'll take for the White Sox World Champions home pregnancy test will be made available.

They'll advertise it using those pictures of AJ that we've seen around here so many times.

Half our team will be able to testify to its effectiveness after this year.

Warning, may cause birth defects.

QUOTE(bschmaranz @ Nov 9, 2005 -> 11:22 PM)
This makes me wonder how long it'll take for the White Sox World Champions home pregnancy test will be made available.

I heard they'll be on sale by Soxfest. Here's the prototype.

haha.jpg

I have seem the shoes first hand (my gf's mom got a pair), and let me say that those our the most ugly pair of shoes that i have ever seen in my life...they made them for the sox championship but they fail to mention anything about that on the shoes except the same logo on the top. i guess it was a nice idea, but poor quality

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Nov 10, 2005 -> 12:16 AM)
It looks like someone took an ugly pair of Reeboks and put a Sox logo sticker on the side. I could do that myself with a better pair of shoes.

Well, that's exactly what they did. They just threw on a Sox logo and a cheap WS metal thing on the laces onto a previous model.

Once I saw the shoe I knew which older model they were using since they did it before for their "NBA edition's".

pG01-1160408dt.jpg