Official: Konerko Signs With White Sox

knightni

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Nov 30, 2005 -> 12:53 PM)
This makes my winter.  We might as well send Kenny on a plane to the Caymans for the winter, because the hard work is done for the REAL executive of the year.

Welcome back Pauly :cheers

So we got a team that just blew through the playoffs, we bring virtually the same pitching staff back with a better 5th starter and a full year of Bobby Jenks, and we add one of the leagues best left handed sluggers to team up with pauly in the middle of the order. I think I'm satisfied. :D :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be making a thread about this later...but, how about Kenny freaking Williams!?

Does this guy have a master plan or what?

This is just simply amazing, Sox fans.

Has it sunk in yet? We're going to have Paul Konerko and Jim Thome back-to-back for the next three-five years!!!!!

Right-Lefty-History

QUOTE(daa84 @ Nov 30, 2005 -> 01:58 PM)
he wont...its gonna be weird seeing big frank in opposing colors...good luck big man we love you

Don't be so sure. I get the distinct feeling that if Frank isn't pain-free and 100% healthy, he will hang it up. In all seriousness, he got his ring, what does he have left to prove?

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Nov 30, 2005 -> 01:00 PM)
Don't be so sure.  I get the distinct feeling that if Frank isn't pain-free and 100% healthy, he will hang it up.  In all seriousness, he got his ring, what does he have left to prove?

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Nov 30, 2005 -> 01:01 PM)
Don't be so sure.  I get the distinct feeling that if Frank isn't pain-free and 100% healthy, he will hang it up.  In all seriousness, he got his ring, what does he have left to prove?

We got it the first time... :lolhitting

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Nov 30, 2005 -> 01:00 PM)

I would've thought KW would have some loyalty toward Big Frank. Seeing him in another uniform will be disgusting.

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ Nov 30, 2005 -> 01:01 PM)
Didn't KW tell Paulie that he was going to get Thome to protect him? If that's the case, doesn't Paulie hit 3rd and Thome 4th?

i think it depends on who is hitting in front of them..if iguchi is the #2 hitter again i think theyll go lefty pods right iguchi lefty thome righty konerko...we'll see tho