Iran President: Israel Completed Holocaust

Texsox

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/01/01/D8ES5HTO6.html

By NASSER KARIMI

Associated Press Writer

TEHRAN, Iran

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Iran's hard-line president who has said the Holocaust was a myth, now has charged that European countries sought to complete the genocide by establishing a Jewish state in the midst of Muslim countries. "Don't you think that continuation of genocide by expelling Jews from Europe was one of their aims in creating a regime of occupiers of Al- Quds (Jerusalem)?" the official Islamic Republic News agency quoted Ahmadinejad as saying Sunday. "Isn't that an important question?"

Ahmadinejad said Europeans had decided to create a "Jewish camp" as the best means for ridding the continent of Jews. He said the camp, Israel, now enjoyed support from the United States and Europe in the slaughter of Muslims.

:wacko:

QUOTE(Texsox @ Jan 1, 2006 -> 11:51 PM)
What other locations were considered for Israel?

Well being a kind humanitarian as all Iranian presidents are, He suggested a place with more moisture, the Mediterranean Sea. I am sure that the president of iran and his nuclear scientists are working around the clock to help the Israelies with that problem..

So how bad is it going to suck for gas prices, when the Iranian crazy man decides to f*** with Israel, and Tehran glows in the dark forever.

Edited by southsideirish71

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Jan 1, 2006 -> 11:56 PM)
How does establishing a Jewish state within the Middle East to "complete the genocide" make any sense if the Holocaust didn't exist?

From other articles I read, he is implying that *if* the genocide did occur, then why did the UN pick that bit of real estate to create a Jewish State? It did move Jews out of Europe. IIRC, Russia also offered some real estate and today there is still a large Jewish communty there, but I forget where.

QUOTE(Texsox @ Jan 1, 2006 -> 10:51 PM)
What other locations were considered for Israel?

IIRC, Greenland was one of them. I can't remember the others. Germany would've been the most appropriate, IMO.

This hard-liner moron in Iran seems to be trying really hard to bait Israel into a war. He'll be sorry after the Israeli air force turns Tehran into a parking lot. The people of Iran will be even sorrier. :headshake

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Jan 3, 2006 -> 07:00 AM)
A lot more than were offered for the displaced Palestinians.

Why were the Palestinians selected to be moved? I never thought about this before. The Holocaust happened primarily throught out Europe and of course so much in Germany. Yet instead of a European site, the Middle East was selected.

I've got to find a good book about this. I have a few weeks before it's back in the classroom.

QUOTE(Texsox @ Jan 3, 2006 -> 08:14 AM)
Why were the Palestinians selected to be moved? I never thought about this before. The  Holocaust happened primarily throught out Europe and of course so much in Germany. Yet instead of a European site, the Middle East was selected.

I've got to find a good book about this. I have a few weeks before it's back in the classroom.

Because no where else was the Jewish historical homeland?!?!?!?!

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Jan 3, 2006 -> 07:20 AM)
Because no where else was the Jewish historical homeland?!?!?!?!

How can it be *your* homeland if you never lived there? Imagine if we decided to displace people and give native Americans the land. Say Manhatten? I never thought about the significance of what was done back then. We are worried about increased government abuse of emminent domain here, imagine on a worldwide scale.

Again, if it was such an important area, how did the Palestinians come to own most of it? I am now understanding some of the historical issues. Where Jews from Germany expected to pack up and move to the Middle East? There is a twisted side to this, round up the Jews and send them to one place?

This is fascinating now that I woke up. I never really linked the guilty (Nazis) with who else paid for those sins (Palistinians).

Is it correct to say without the Nazis, there would be no Israel. Was there any sort of a movement prior to the war to create a nation?

QUOTE(Texsox @ Jan 3, 2006 -> 08:29 AM)
How can it be *your* homeland if you never lived there? Imagine if we decided to displace people and give native Americans the land. Say Manhatten? I never thought about the significance of what was done back then. We are worried about increased government abuse of emminent domain here, imagine on a worldwide scale.

Again, if it was such an important area, how did the Palestinians come to own most of it?  I am now understanding some of the historical issues. Where Jews from Germany expected to pack up and move to the Middle East? There is a twisted side to this, round up the Jews and send them to one place?

This is fascinating now that I woke up. I never really linked the guilty (Nazis) with who else paid for those sins (Palistinians).

Is it correct to say without the Nazis, there would be no Israel. Was there any sort of a movement prior to the war to create a nation?

If that's the case, 99% of the Palestinians have to right of return to Israel anyway because they never lived there, so this whole discussion is moot.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Jan 3, 2006 -> 07:32 AM)
If that's the case, 99% of the Palestinians have to right of return to Israel anyway because they never lived there, so this whole discussion is moot.

What an amazing time in human history. Imagine being on the committee that decided if, when, and where.

From what I was reading the vote was not unanimous, and all the worlds superpowers were kept out of the voting and decision making. Although I am certain their preferences were made clear to the countries involved.

Then to be some of the first settlers. Starting your own country. Wow.

We've seen a little of this with some of the former Soviet Union countries, but they didn't change boundaries too much.

The Zionist movement predated the Nazi regime IIRC. This land is the Palestinian homeland as well. I think a big part of the problem would have been defused had both portions of the original UN resolutions leading to the creation of Israel had been fully enforced and the Palestinians been given their own home state as had also been promised. And possibly if they made Jerusalem an international city. Originally they talked about that city being the head of the UN and belonging to no land.

QUOTE(Rex Kickass @ Jan 3, 2006 -> 09:07 AM)
And possibly if they made Jerusalem an international city. Originally they talked about that city being the head of the UN and belonging to no land.

From what I've seen, that seems to be the biggest problem, as three major religions claim Jerusalem to be one of their major holy sites. By turning it completely over to the Israelis, the U.N. made a huge mistake.

QUOTE(WCSox @ Jan 3, 2006 -> 11:42 AM)
From what I've seen, that seems to be the biggest problem, as three major religions claim Jerusalem to be one of their major holy sites.  By turning it completely over to the Israelis, the U.N. made a huge mistake.

IIRC, The Muslim Dome of the Rock is located on the same site that Jews believe Solomon's temple once stood. This, fundamentally is what started all the fighting, no? Religion sucks ;)

I've been doing a little reading on this and it is fascinating. The conspiracy nuts are everywhere in this. Trying to sort out credible sources is tough enough, no way to sort out biased.

QUOTE(Wong & Owens @ Jan 3, 2006 -> 12:36 PM)
IIRC, The Muslim Dome of the Rock is located on the same site that Jews believe Solomon's temple once stood.  This, fundamentally is what started all the fighting, no?  Religion sucks ;)

Essentially. The Jews want to rebuild soloman;s temple. To to the Muslims it is something like the 3rd or so holiest site in all of Islam, and for a Jew just to enter it, basically causes riots. You can divide or govern the city however you want, but there is no way to settle this issue to make both sides happy.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Jan 3, 2006 -> 11:43 AM)
You can divide or govern the city however you want, but there is no way to settle this issue to make both sides happy.

I have always suspected that is true, now that I'm learning a little history, it has become clearer that you are correct. So now we have a whose sword is mightier situation that will probably last forever.

QUOTE(Texsox @ Jan 3, 2006 -> 12:45 PM)
I have always suspected that is true, now that I'm learning a little history, it has become clearer that you are correct. So now we have a whose sword is mightier situation that will probably last forever.

What a joke. Does either side really think their god would condone all this bloodshed over a plot of land? Idiots, the lot of them. Cut out that section of land and put it on the f***ing moon. Let them fight over it up there.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Jan 3, 2006 -> 11:43 AM)
Essentially.  The Jews want to rebuild soloman;s temple.  To to the Muslims it is something like the 3rd or so holiest site in all of Islam, and for a Jew just to enter it, basically causes riots.  You can divide or govern the city however you want, but there is no way to settle this issue to make both sides happy.

The longer the Jews have to wait to rebuild that temple, the better. If you believe the way some people translate the Bible, then the temple has to be built in the same location for the third time before the end can come.

QUOTE(Wong & Owens @ Jan 3, 2006 -> 09:47 AM)
What a joke.  Does either side really think their god would condone all this bloodshed over a plot of land?  Idiots, the lot of them.  Cut out that section of land and put it on the f***ing moon.  Let them fight over it up there.

Unfortunately then the earth's mantle would begin to upwell due to the load being released from it, the upwelling would lead to partial melting and volcanism which would generate new land in that spot.