Music Downloads

BDavisFutureHOF

QUOTE(BDavisFutureHOF @ Jan 17, 2006 -> 09:34 PM)
I just looked at Napster and was not thrilled with what was included in their packages -- does anyone know of anything better (other than iTunes)?

Hmm...paysites. Not familiar.

I still buy cds and...8 tracks and stuff.

QUOTE(BDavisFutureHOF @ Jan 17, 2006 -> 08:34 PM)
I just looked at Napster and was not thrilled with what was included in their packages -- does anyone know of anything better (other than iTunes)?

http://www.allofmp3.com/

I only use this site to download music since it was mentioned on 'The Screen Savers'(tv shoIw) a year and half ago or so.

I've downloaded close to 500 songs so far from it..And you only pay like 2 cents a MB and can choose the quality..reg mp3, ACC, and CD quality..

CD quality charges just a bit more.

I love it

QUOTE(GASHWOUND @ Jan 17, 2006 -> 09:32 PM)

I only use this site to download music since it was mentioned on 'The Screen Savers'(tv shoIw) a year and half ago or so.

I've downloaded close to 500 songs so far from it..And you only pay like 2 cents a MB and can choose the quality..reg mp3, ACC, and CD quality..

I love it

you beat me to it. this site is a godsend when compared to itunes store, napster, or walmart downloads.

QUOTE(Texsox @ Jan 17, 2006 -> 11:48 PM)
Remember to keep this to the legal sites, we have a policy to not mention other sites and services.

I know this guy who sells mp3s out of the trunk of his car.

He tells me they're totally legal, and since it's HIS car and everything, why would he lie?

:D

anytime I have friends over and I'm playing music, I figure as long as I hand out to my friends playlists with author, artist, song title, year of publication, and publisher...all in MLA format, I don't sweat it.

I mean, it works for research papers with books, magazines, web sites, and other publications, why can't it work for music? because that industry is money hungry? oh ok.

QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Jan 18, 2006 -> 07:33 PM)
anytime I have friends over and I'm playing music, I figure as long as I hand out to my friends playlists with author, artist, song title, year of publication, and publisher...all in MLA format, I don't sweat it.

I mean, it works for research papers with books, magazines, web sites, and other publications, why can't it work for music? because that industry is money hungry? oh ok.

:lolhitting

Nice.

QUOTE(GASHWOUND @ Jan 17, 2006 -> 09:32 PM)

I love it

Good lord that site is amazing.

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Jan 18, 2006 -> 10:46 AM)
I'll never understand the idea of buying MP3's. They might be cheaper in the long run...but you don't get the full package. Best Buy's DL stations kill me. You pay almost the same price of a burn as the real thing, but you get NOTHING with it.

CD's are so last century, man.

Edited by BobDylan