Bulls win at Clippers

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(CluelessJoe1919 @ Feb 13, 2006 -> 11:06 PM)
We're kinda hoping Chandler moves on. It's been five years already. C'mon Tyson, move up!

Power forwards and centers almost always take longer to develope than guards and small forwards. Usually big players are very clumsy and raw, therefore needing a s*** load of help for many years. There are of course exceptions to the rule... but some of the best players in the league have were in league for a long time before they accomplished s*** worth noticing.

Clueless is the same troll Rich McKinney....

Just to let you know...

Sorry to out ya trolly but I just can't stand ya...

Hey. Someone had to tell you how stupid you were. And are. If you have a problem with me, Jeck, why don't ya try to meet up with me and talk it over in person?

QUOTE(CluelessJoe1919 @ Feb 13, 2006 -> 11:11 PM)
Hey. Someone had to tell you how stupid you were. And are. If you have a problem with me, Jeck, why don't ya try to meet up with me and talk it over in person?

Well that will definitely get you banned for good.

later_logo.jpg

QUOTE(SSH2005 @ Feb 13, 2006 -> 07:34 PM)
Ummm, the Bulls essentially traded Brand for Chandler.  What's wrong with that comparison?  It was and still is a horrible trade.  Chandler will never be the player that Brand currently is.

The Bulls essentially got Chandler for nothing because Brand was leaving the team at the end of his contract anyways. If you want me to give you proof, I want you to take a few minutes to look it up yourself instead.

QUOTE(CluelessJoe1919 @ Feb 13, 2006 -> 11:45 PM)
That's what you pussies said last time...I'll be back under another name...And, hey, I can always find Jeckle at one of those Core of the Core of the Nerd nite.

wow dude, why not come back and actually not be a total douche. Then maybe you would be the better man. Who knows?

QUOTE(CluelessJoe1919 @ Feb 13, 2006 -> 11:47 PM)
Now this is funny. 

your Favorite Sox moment Whenever the sox do something bad and soxtalk freaks out.

Are you mentally handicapped? Just let me know so I won't pick on you so much. I'll keep ruining Jeckle's life.

Watching soxtalk freak the f*** out is one of the better things to look forward to when the sox are playing s***ty.

The second part makes no sense at all. You are a f***ing waste of member and have had some dumb ass arguements in your short time. Bottom ten i have seen since i have been a member.

QUOTE(q\/\/3r+y @ Feb 13, 2006 -> 09:00 PM)
If we draft gay i see one of deng/nocioni getting traded before gordon. We would be too power forward/ small forward heavy to carry three small forwards. We would get the most value for deng, persoanlly i would want to get rid of him just about last on the team.

Deng is too unique of a player, imo. He's very smooth and can finish and his shot is so much better this year than it was last year and I expect that to continue. The kid is so young and I think he is the one Bull with a shot to be an all around great player and consistent all star (I love Hinrich, but Deng has a shot to be a guy you build a team around, imo). I have no idea if he'll live up to it, but I'd hate getting rid of him.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Feb 14, 2006 -> 12:35 AM)
Deng is too unique of a player, imo.  He's very smooth and can finish and his shot is so much better this year than it was last year and I expect that to continue.  The kid is so young and I think he is the one Bull with a shot to be an all around great player and consistent all star (I love Hinrich, but Deng has a shot to be a guy you build a team around, imo).  I have no idea if he'll live up to it, but I'd hate getting rid of him.

I think you are just not very smart for not wanting to get rid of him. He sucks and pargo is better. You must have been dropped on your head as an infant i swear.

I'd love to have Rudy Gay, but considering the only 2 players we have on this team worth s*** right now (besides Tyson the last 3 weeks) are natural 3's (Noch and Deng) that could be interesting. I am very interested to see what happens with this squad from now until the deadline, and then again this offseason. Pax has a lot of work to do, and I'm not sure how he is going to do it.

Edited by whitesoxfan101

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Feb 14, 2006 -> 01:06 AM)
I'd love to have Rudy Gay, but considering the only 2 players we have on this team worth s*** right now (besides Tyson the last 3 weeks) are natural 3's (Noch and Deng) that could be interesting.  I am very interested to see what happens with this squad from now until the deadline, and then again this offseason.  Pax has a lot of work to do, and I'm not sure how he is going to do it.

Gordon and Hinrich aren't worth s***? What about Duhon?

QUOTE(Jordan4life_2006 @ Feb 14, 2006 -> 01:15 AM)
Gordon and Hinrich aren't worth s***?  What about Duhon?

Gordon is a more expensive, slightly more consistent, more played, and more hyped version of Jannero Pargo. He has 1 skill, scoring points when he gets hot (which he can do) and that's it. Nothing else. We could trade him tomorrow and I'd be happy since we'd get more than value for him. Chris Duhon is an average NBA point guard, sorry if I'm not over excited by that. Oh, and he has to work his f***ing ass off to just be average, so expect his career to be full of nagging injuries. And when Kirk Hinrich hits a big shot in the 4th quarter of a game, give me a call because it will be a first. Also, I'm tired of Kirk and his damned 3 for 14 shooting nights.

Edited by whitesoxfan101

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Feb 14, 2006 -> 01:30 AM)
Gordon is a more expensive, slightly more consistent, more played, and more hyped version of Jannero Pargo.  He has 1 skill, scoring points when he gets hot (which he can do) and that's it.  Nothing else.  We could trade him tomorrow and I'd be happy since we'd get more than value for him.  Chris Duhon is an average NBA point guard, sorry if I'm not over excited by that.  Oh, and he has to work his f***ing ass off to just be average, so expect his career to be full of nagging injuries.  And when Kirk Hinrich hits a big shot in the 4th quarter of a game, give me a call because it will be a first.  Also, I'm tired of Kirk and his damned 3 for 14 shooting nights.

I'm glad you're not gm.

QUOTE(q\/\/3r+y @ Feb 14, 2006 -> 12:42 AM)
I think you are just not very smart for not wanting to get rid of him. He sucks and pargo is better. You must have been dropped on your head as an infant i swear.

Deng is so young its hard to gauge anything about him, but I do know that he may turn out to be the best player on this team. Comparing him to a lifetime bench player is pretty silly IMO. Pargo is lucky he has a team to play on.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Feb 14, 2006 -> 03:13 PM)
Deng is so young its hard to gauge anything about him, but I do know that he may turn out to be the best player on this team.  Comparing him to a lifetime bench player is pretty silly IMO.  Pargo is lucky he has a team to play on.

you obviously didnt sense his sarcasm.

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Feb 14, 2006 -> 10:37 AM)
you obviously didnt sense his sarcasm.

i would hope that in an argument like that, Qwerty would put that in green. I hope that is sarcasm, anyone that thinks that Pargo is better than Deng is the one who got dropped on his head when he was young.