kill kill kill them M's

hi8is

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, qwerty may have to change his opinion on Sweeney. I know it's just ST but he looks pretty damn impressive at the plate. I don't know much about him but damn, his swing is pretty. He also looks like he works the count well.

Nice to see Josh Fields raking as well. And Owens showing off what he does well. :headbang

QUOTE(chisox72 @ Mar 9, 2006 -> 04:32 PM)
I am lovin' Fields.  This dude is impressing me daily.

His offense is looking good, I just want to see him improve on the defensive side of the ball.

Also, Pablo has more than just speed. He can make contact, bunt, and field a bit as well. He is a former top prospects and has shown a hint of the tools that made him that highly regarded.

His offense is looking good, I just want to see him improve on the defensive side of the ball.

Also, Pablo has more than just speed.  He can make contact, bunt, and field a bit as well.  He is a former top prospects and has shown a hint of the tools that made him that highly regarded.

Ozuna's story is pretty funny. I think Baseball America had him ranked the 8th overall prospect in all of baseball in 1998. Then they found out that he was actually 4 years older than advertised. :D

Nice makeup call at the plate, lol. Sweeney was safe.

By the way, Owens looks pretty clueless in CF. Every catch looks like an ordeal for him out there. He's definately going to be in LF if he plays for us.

Fields needs to work on his glove. I think that's his second error of ST. His bat looks great though.

Gload is the Chevy Player of the Game. 2 for 3, HR, RBI-double. Time for Borchard to show his stuff.

Edited by SSH2005

Perhaps we're seeing why Kenny and company are so big on Ryan Sweeney.  If I had to guess, he is probably a big part of that five-year board.

^^^

I didn't believe the hype but after watching him play, I'm impressed. He has a great swing and a great plate presence. And that homer was so pretty I want to see a replay. His swing reminds me of Rafael Palmeiro's (minus the roids of course).

you can put it on the board, but you can't pull a greased tee out of my behind with a pair of plyers.

mercy.

Hawk's great.

:lol: :notworthy

Edited by SSH2005