How's your bracket?

Lucky me, been out of town for 4 days, get home and find out all my yahoo brackets were somehow lost. Atleast my ESPN picks stuck around, I'm in the 97th percentile, and ranked 91887 out of 3 million or so entries. Kansas is really going to screw me over in the future, as they were a final four pick.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im 4th in the soxtalk one, I did real good the first day yester screwed me because I lost 2 elite 8 teams Iowa and kansas but my Washington bracket is almost all right except for george mason over MSU and UAB losing. My mineapolis bracket I only lost Nevada and Wisconsin in.

The Oakland bracket is killing me. That's the only area where I'm really struggling. I lost both of my Elite 8 teams and 3 of my 4 Sweet 16 teams (yeah, I went a little crazy with the picks there). I lost two Sweet 16's outside of that bracket (Iowa and Illinois). I still got 23 of 32 first rounders, and I still have 7/8 of the Elite 8 and 3/4 of the Final Four. I can still put together a respectable bracket.

Damn Kansas. I should have gone with some more chalk in that bracket.

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Mar 19, 2006 -> 08:10 AM)
Yesterday was actually good to me with my bracket.  It just wasn't fun to watch as a fan.

^^^ :(

Got some big games today. Need Texas, Memphis, Nova, UConn, and then the pick I need to gain on most people is GTOWN.

GO HOYAS

QUOTE(whitesoxin' @ Mar 19, 2006 -> 11:07 AM)
When NC State beats Texas and somehow if Pitt loses, I will be in first place in the only pool that matters for me.

NC St beating Texas, lol thats a joke, nc doesnt stand a chance but more power to ya, at this point my bracket is a mess but if Duke wins it still helps me

QUOTE(ChWRoCk2 @ Mar 19, 2006 -> 11:56 AM)
NC St beating Texas, lol thats a joke, nc doesnt stand a chance but more power to ya, at this point my bracket is a mess but if Duke wins it still helps me

Ok thanks for your input. I just didn't want to go with eveyone and pick Texas because I don't think they are that good. West Virginia will beat them in the next round anyways if NC State loses.

I got 22 of the final 32 right and 10 of the sweet 16 right. 6 of my elite 8 still remain (with only UNC and Indiana gone) and my entire final 4 is still alive.

My entire Minneapolis region is still perfect except Montana/Nevada and my Oakland bracket only had 1 sweet 16 team right, but that's Memphis who I picked to win the region. I have all 4 sweet 16 teams right in Minneapolis, 3 of 4 (damn you Iowa) right in Atlanta, and I got 2 right and 2 wrong (damn you Illini and UNC) in D.C.

My elite 8: LSU vs. Texas in Atlanta (still possible) Memphis vs. Indiana in Oakland (go Memphis!) UConn vs. UNC in D.C. (go UConn!) and Boston College vs. Georgetown in Minneapolis (still possible). My final 4 is Texas, Memphis, UConn, and Boston College....with UConn beating Memphis for the title.

All in all......not great, but it could be worse.

10 of my sweet 16 teams are still alive. I got Iowa, Kansas, Illinois, North Carolina, Seton Hall and OSU wrong. I'm not even gonna comment on my weekend overall. It's too ugly. 6 of my elite 8 teams are still around (OSU AND UNC being the two I've missed so far). My final 4 is still intact. My championship game is still intact.

Edited by Jordan4life_2006

Once Ohio St lost I tossed my bracket in the garbage I had them in the title game losing to Duke. I also had Kanas in the final 4. Never again will I pick Kanas out of the first round. The only sweet sixteen game that I got right was Texas and West Virginia.