Indians @ Sox - 4/2 Game Thread

Heads22

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(ChiSox_Sonix @ Apr 2, 2006 -> 11:08 PM)
yes it is...being in college right now i can see a significant decrease in interest from last year

Playing high school was alot better, its hard to find a game in college when your under age, plus damn residence halls dont allow the whole gambling thing so people are too scared to play

QUOTE(GoRowand33 @ Apr 2, 2006 -> 11:08 PM)
at this rate I will be more tired for school tomorrow then I was after game three

nothing like watching the sox late into the night then waking up at 6 am :lol:

I wasn't even tired after Game three. Wow, what memories. I was floating on White Sox ejaculation that day and the next day and the days after that.

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Apr 2, 2006 -> 11:10 PM)
Anybody gotta good feeling about the rest of the game? Anybody?

I feel good about it, i dont know much about fernando but we get to hit first coming back from break so we will see how this goes.

QUOTE(ChWRoCk2 @ Apr 2, 2006 -> 10:10 PM)
Playing high school was alot better, its hard to find a game in college when your under age, plus damn residence halls dont allow the whole gambling thing so people are too scared to play

dam, residence halls dont allow poker??? that sucks. i live off-campus now but ours had no problem

QUOTE(daa84 @ Apr 2, 2006 -> 11:08 PM)
also in college and i also agree

Yeah, it was much bigger last year. As things go, it will begin to fade. It will still be more popular than it was before this increase in interest started, but I just think a lot of people have grown tired of it.

QUOTE(GoRowand33 @ Apr 3, 2006 -> 12:08 AM)
at this rate I will be more tired for school tomorrow then I was after game three

nothing like watching the sox late into the night then waking up at 6 am :lol:

I'm doing the same :cheers