Stupid, Hilarious Videos

SnB

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Apr 22, 2006 -> 04:28 AM)
What an absolute biatch.  You could tell that guy had absolutely no sense of humor when they told him they paid for the balloons out of pocket and he responds with "Who paid for the air?"

There's no way that guy was serious.

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Apr 23, 2006 -> 08:47 AM)

I certainly hope not, but he looked pissed. I know people like that though, so it wouldnt surprise me. Some people just dont have a sense of humor when they are the butt of a joke, even one as harmless as filling your office with balloons.

QUOTE(Whitewashed in '05 @ Apr 23, 2006 -> 11:35 AM)
The nice side of me says that is just wrong.......then I start laughing my ass off.

Im curious if that those ladies ended up in court. She has all the evidence she needs, an unprovoked assault.

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Apr 23, 2006 -> 08:47 AM)

Oh he was serious. He's tried to backpedal, saying he thought it was funny. But the video shows he clearly did not find it humorous.

The best part is, he is a burgeoning politician. So he's running around the internet trying to get this thing removed to protect his image.

I've got the thing saved to my HD, his name plugged into Google alerts, and a stock email already written just waiting to be addressed to his opponent.

QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ Apr 23, 2006 -> 11:58 AM)
Oh he was serious. He's tried to backpedal, saying he thought it was funny. But the video shows he clearly did not find it humorous.

The best part is, he is a burgeoning politician. So he's running around the internet trying to get this thing removed to protect his image.

I've got the thing saved to my HD, his name plugged into Google alerts, and a stock email already written just waiting to be addressed to his opponent.

LMAO!!! That is too funny Cheat

QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ Apr 23, 2006 -> 11:58 AM)

That's pathetic. :lolhitting

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Apr 24, 2006 -> 03:01 PM)
Never underestimate the power of a white boy, a bottle of Jack and a pile of blow.

When that guy starts talking it seems like his brain is definitely functioning very minimally. I cant even imagine the brain injuries that he is incurring by repeatedly bashing both sides of his head on that back window.

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Apr 24, 2006 -> 06:16 PM)
When that guy starts talking it seems like his brain is definitely functioning very minimally.  I cant even imagine the brain injuries that he is incurring by repeatedly bashing both sides of his head on that back window.

Every time I see s*** like that, I wonder who is worse, the guy doing the s***, or his boys rooting him on.

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Apr 24, 2006 -> 10:29 PM)
Every time I see s*** like that, I wonder who is worse, the guy doing the s***, or his boys rooting him on.

I am in total agreement. I wonder how his buddies will feel if he ends up brain damaged