Sox vs. Indians - 4/5 Game Thread

Heads22

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Cerbaho-WG @ Apr 5, 2006 -> 11:41 AM)
I'd love to watch this.... if MLB.TV didn't black me out for no goddamn reason. And their customer support line is busy, weee!

It's on WGN today, you may have a chance..

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Apr 5, 2006 -> 10:56 AM)
It's on WGN today man.  We can see it!

I'll hopefully be able to start using MLB.TV because I'm moving to Texas. I stupidly used my Northwest Indiana address instead of my new Texas one, so I'm trying to contact customer service to change my address. And then...bliss.

QUOTE(Cerbaho-WG @ Apr 5, 2006 -> 04:59 PM)
I'll hopefully be able to start using MLB.TV because I'm moving to Texas. I stupidly used my Northwest Indiana address instead of my new Texas one, so I'm trying to contact customer service to change my address. And then...bliss.

It shouldnt matter what address you used. Me and my friend in Texas use the same account. Im blacked out for whitesox games and he is blacked out for Rangers/Astro games. So it shouldnt be a problem once you move.

QUOTE(aboz56 @ Apr 4, 2006 -> 10:31 PM)
TIME TO LOSE CLEVELAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU THINK YOU CAN COME IN HERE AND WIN A SERIES?  HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!

ENJOY YOUR PLANE RIDE OUT OF TOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EAT s***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RIP EMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\

What he said.

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Apr 5, 2006 -> 11:02 AM)
It shouldnt matter what address you used.  Me and my friend in Texas use the same account.  Im blacked out for whitesox games and he is blacked out for Rangers/Astro games.  So it shouldnt be a problem once you move.

You can get around blackouts. I have never missed a White Sox game at college even though I live in Chicago technically. Just change a little something on your computer. To find out what, PM me.

QUOTE(SoxPhan7 @ Apr 5, 2006 -> 05:57 PM)
I bet he went out drinking with Rowand and is just hungover

hopefully AJ is cool =P

they be havin fun mofos!

NUKE CLEVELAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NUKE CLEVELAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NUKE CLEVELAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NUKE CLEVELAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NUKE CLEVELAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NUKE CLEVELAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NUKE CLEVELAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NUKE CLEVELAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NUKE CLEVELAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NUKE CLEVELAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NUKE CLEVELAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NUKE CLEVELAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NUKE CLEVELAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NUKE CLEVELAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NUKE CLEVELAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NUKE CLEVELAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NUKE CLEVELAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NUKE CLEVELAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NUKE CLEVELAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NUKE CLEVELAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NUKE CLEVELAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NUKE CLEVELAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NUKE CLEVELAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NUKE CLEVELAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NUKE CLEVELAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NUKE CLEVELAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NUKE CLEVELAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NUKE CLEVELAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NUKE CLEVELAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NUKE CLEVELAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NUKE CLEVELAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NUKE CLEVELAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NUKE CLEVELAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NUKE CLEVELAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NUKE CLEVELAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NUKE CLEVELAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NUKE CLEVELAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NUKE CLEVELAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE(iguchi=dank @ Apr 5, 2006 -> 12:03 PM)
wtf WGN.. that segment with the guy was pathetic.  I expect that from comcast. Definetly not world championship quality.  pick it up

F that, that wgn guy was effing hilirioaus

dude no. I'm ripped right now and love anything white sox. but those were old jokes and didn't make him, the people interviewing, or me laugh. and it didn't make him seem funny by being not funny. i'd laugh at alot right now. but whatever here we go. yippee