Sox v. Kansas City, 4/7/06, Garland v. Affeldt

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Game over.

We literally hand the Royals their first win. We are in last place.

Shake it off and get a mother f***ing win tomorrow you bums.

What a dumbass loss. Win tomorrow and it is not the end of the world. Lose tomorrow and we might want to kill someone.

The funny thing is that people are saying. Well this doesnt matter we have plenty of games left.

In how tight this division will be we cannot afford to give s*** away like this. We do not play well in August for the last few years. We will have to play lights out at that point against some tough competition if we s*** the bed in April.

The more the Indians and the Tigers and the Twins win, and we play like this. The more they believe that last year was a fluke and they are the better team. We should be 3-1 now.

QUOTE(SoxAce @ Apr 7, 2006 -> 10:06 PM)
I really feel sorry for Garland. Nine earned runs and like four should have been earned.

He didnt make pitches when he needed to as well. Some fault lies on him, ozuna started the 5 run 1st.

it's too early for me to be concerned right now, but this looks like a half-hearted ballclub

something needs to whip our guys in to shape, even if we don't win tomorrow, atleast show up to the park and play

last season with our good start my mindset was winning early never hurts, now my mindset is winning late is what matters

QUOTE(GoRowand33 @ Apr 7, 2006 -> 10:12 PM)
it's too early for me to be concerned right now, but this looks like a half-hearted ballclub

something needs to whip our guys in to shape, even if we don't win tomorrow, atleast show up to the park and play

Where the hell is Ozzie and his motivation? These guys look lackluster.

QUOTE(Soxpranos @ Apr 7, 2006 -> 10:07 PM)
He didnt make pitches when he needed to as well.  Some fault lies on him, ozuna started the 5 run 1st.

Exactly. That's where the four earned I was talking about. But it's one of those losses where you just have to forget about it. Hopefully Jon and Freddy can pitch great performances these next couple of outings to get their ERA's respectable.