Completely off topic.......

atrain081

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Apr 11, 2006 -> 01:50 PM)
I don't think they will, it will be a tease and then then they'll show Muhammad Ali or something.

The more important question:  Will Cartman make it all the way to Hollywood on his Big Wheel?  :P

Yes, he will, the bigger question however is what is the big secret with the Family Guy writers?

Its pretty apparent why Cartman aka South Park hate Family Guy.

If you watch an episode its basically 95% non sequitur material. Hence Cartman's statement that when he makes jokes they are relevant to the developing plot line.

In the grand scheme of things Family Guy is below South Park, which is slightly below the diety level of the Simpsons. As even South Park gave the Simpsons their due respect in the episode "Everything is turning into the Simpsons" or something to that effect.

QUOTE(Soxbadger @ Apr 11, 2006 -> 04:41 PM)
Its pretty apparent why Cartman aka South Park hate Family Guy.

If you watch an episode its basically 95% non sequitur material. Hence Cartman's statement that when he makes jokes they are relevant to the developing plot line.

In the grand scheme of things Family Guy is below South Park, which is slightly below the diety level of the Simpsons. As even South Park gave the Simpsons their due respect in the episode "Everything is turning into the Simpsons" or something to that effect.

"Simpsons Already Did It"

I won't be able to watch the episode in 15 minutes, but, I can never pass up the chance to remind everyone South Park is the best show on television.

Those two are so far ahead of their time it's not even funny. They're trailblazers in every sense of the term and I hope--and luckily I think this is the case--their genius can be captured in others as well as it is captured in me. If you understand where these two are coming from, their genius seems surreal at times.

QUOTE(AddisonStSox @ Apr 11, 2006 -> 08:49 PM)
I won't be able to watch the episode in 15 minutes, but, I can never pass up the chance to remind everyone South Park is the best show on television.

Those two are so far ahead of their time it's not even funny.  They're trailblazers in every sense of the term and I hope--and luckily I think this is the case--their genius can be captured in others as well as it is captured in me.  If you understand where these two are coming from, their genius seems surreal at times.

a few of us were having a discussion on this earlier. The way they are able to tie in current events to a plotline and sometimes have an entire episode make a statement is incredible.

They've almost perfected the art of satire, political, relgious, everything.

It's perfect.

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Apr 12, 2006 -> 01:22 AM)
American Dad>King of the Hill> All

omg i completely hate american dad, family guy is greater than all, arrested development is also hilarious if you see it from the beginning, but thats not a cartoon which is what were talkin about