White Sox v. Mariners

AddisonStSox

QUOTE(TitoMB345 @ Apr 24, 2006 -> 08:55 PM)
I disagree.

Cotts is doing good *knocks on wood*

I can't say for sure whether he would, but on that specific ball there aren't many Cf's that would have gotten in. Seattle's feed had a great camera shot on Anderson on the play and he had a terrific jump and mixed with his top end speed he got to that ball.

I don't think there are but a handful of outfielders that make that play (especially as easy as Anderson made that look).

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Felix @ Apr 24, 2006 -> 11:54 PM)
Yea.

He wasn't brushing the plate. What did he say, I wonder. Fisk was great at that. He would never give the ump hell so that the fans could see. He would bark at him with the mask on and never look at the guy. He got tossed from a game once for doing it.

This strikezone by Hernandez is ridiculous. It was fairly even for both teams throughout must of the game, but I've noticed how the strikezone these last two innings has been noticeably in favor of Seattle. How many strikes was Guardado the recepient of, 3? Cotts had two obvious strikes this inning not called, and Pierzynski had to worry about an extra five inches on the outside corner.

Atleast keep it fair.

QUOTE(Capn12 @ Apr 24, 2006 -> 08:56 PM)
With the exception of one badly located pitch, nice inning there by Cottsy

And that pitch was more just a bad pitch to throw. We sped up his bat and then threw an offspeed pitch in on Lopez. If we were going to throw an offspeed pitch throw it off th plate. If you throw it in with his bat sped up (from the fastballs he was way late on) you are asking for trouble.