AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!

greasywheels121

I know rooney is gone and will be loved. But do you guys think there is any chance to change the post game threads from "and thats a white sox winner" to Hawk's new, "And this ballgame is OVA!!!"

Because i dont know about you guys but i luuuv it when he says that.

just a thought.

QUOTE(SoxPhan7 @ Apr 29, 2006 -> 10:45 PM)
I know rooney is gone and will be loved. But do you guys think there is any chance to change the post game threads from "and thats a white sox winner" to Hawk's new, "And this ballgame is OVA!!!"

Because i dont know about you guys but i luuuv it when he says that.

just a thought.

This worked last year. No need to change. :)

The count is so good it's scary.

Bobby is amazing.

Thome is co-MVP of April with Count.

Oz continues to push right buttons.

In retrospect, it's nice Count didn't have to complete the game and still got the win.

Great April boys!

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Apr 29, 2006 -> 11:40 PM)
contreras is the best pitcher in the MLB, who wants to debate that?

Mhh as much as I hate the Cubs Maddux is the best right now.

REC 5-0 | SV 0 | ERA 1.35 | WHIP .87

QUOTE(kman @ Apr 30, 2006 -> 12:53 AM)
Mhh as much as I hate the Cubs Maddux is the best right now.

REC 5-0 | SV 0 | ERA 1.35 | WHIP .87

i think you have to say maddux has the best stats, but if theres a pitcher I want on the mound tomorrow Id rather have Jose, Maddux wont stay this consistently good, where jose has

QUOTE(SoxAce @ Apr 29, 2006 -> 10:44 PM)
A nice "Ace" game by Count, BA is looking better at the plate (No K's.. :)) Thome, Dye come through, Thornton looked ok despite not pitching in a few days and BAAAAAAD Bobby Jenks comes through 7/7. Nice game all around. :cheers

In a few days... is this a joke... Thornton couldn't been abucted by aliens with the amount of time he was gone...

Seriously I give Thornton props... he got us a big out when I think that all of us could agree that he can no business being out there at all... I mean a close game and he hasn't been seen in weeks... :headshake

QUOTE(rventura23 @ Apr 30, 2006 -> 12:55 AM)
i think you have to say maddux has the best stats, but if theres a pitcher I want on the mound tomorrow Id rather have Jose, Maddux wont stay this consistently good, where jose has

Well you can make the same argument based on Jose's stats. He has nasty numbers but really not consistent for a full year yet. So then I'd rather have a guy like Pedro,Halladay, Santana based on consistency and past outings. Proove me wrong Jose, prove me wrong...

QUOTE(Jeckle2000 @ Apr 30, 2006 -> 01:19 AM)
In a few days... is this a joke... Thornton couldn't been abucted by aliens with the amount of time he was gone...

Seriously I give Thornton props... he got us a big out when I think that all of us could agree that he can no business being out there at all... I mean a close game and he hasn't been seen in weeks... :headshake

Who would you have put out there? Cotts? Didn't he pitch two innings the night before? You guys would have our starting 9 and Jenks, Cotts and BMac burned out by June 15th if Ozzie managed like you wanted him to.