White Sox @ Twins Game Thread

aboz56

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Radke and Lohse are both terrible this year. Radke has expanded on his traditional first-inning woes -- he seems to have lost a little hop on his heater and he isn't fooling anyone, and Lohse is, well, just really mediocre. People up here are grumbling that Liriano should have been in Rochester to start the year so he would be stretched out and ready to jump into the rotation now, instead of in a month.

I'll be under the teflon bubble tonight, my first chance to see Javy up close. GO SOX!

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ May 13, 2006 -> 08:29 AM)
Wow has anyone seen Radkes #'s this year? What is going on with him???

radke: 3-4, 7.75

vazquez:4-1, 2.88, he should have 5 wins

>i still think its dumb how theres that rumor about hunter to the sox, makes no sense at all

We should have no problem winning tonight. I also think that it is funny because I dont care about the Twins at all just because they are so dam bad. The major reason that they won last night is Johan.

QUOTE(SAC @ May 13, 2006 -> 12:33 PM)
We should have no problem winning tonight. I also think that it is funny because I dont care about the Twins at all just because they are so dam bad. The major reason that they won last night is Johan.

I didn't know Johan hit the ball too! Wow!

They won last night because of two people, and both people have first names that start with J and pitch.

Edited by Felix

i agree with what mike north said this morning(on white sox weekly): im happy it was garland pitching yesterday because even if someone like contreras or vazquez, we probably still lose. even with the way contreras has thrown and vazquez as well, it would just be wasting a good start. :gosox1:

Edited by Melissa1334

QUOTE(Melissa1334 @ May 13, 2006 -> 01:52 PM)
i agree with what mike north said this morning(on white sox weekly): im happy it was garland pitching yesterday because even if someone like contreras or vazquez, we probably still lose. even with the way contreras has thrown and vazquez as well, it would just be wasting a good start. :gosox1:

Eh, I don't buy that.

:gosox3:

suprised no one posted this. Tonights Line Up.

LF Podsednik

2B Iguchi

DH Thome

1B Konerko

RF Dye

C Pierzynski

3B Crede

CF Mackowiak

SS Cintron

Go Sox. Holla!