GAME THREAD 5-16-06 SOX vs RAYS

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ May 16, 2006 -> 06:06 PM)
And by quality you mean no one disagreeing with you?

No. It was more about everybody whining and critiquing every little thing. EG. WHen Freddy gave up the bomb to TOrri on a s***ty pitch with 2 strikes, nobody said he was an idiot or he sucked or anything like that. We just went on with the game. Very enjoyable.

Anybody can disagree with me all they want to. Really they can post anything no matter what, it's not my board. Just commenting that everybody reallly enjoyed the thread yesterday.

No. It was more about everybody whining and critiquing every little thing. EG. WHen Freddy gave up the bomb to TOrri on a s***ty pitch with 2 strikes, nobody said he was an idiot or he sucked or anything like that. We just went on with the game. Very enjoyable.

Anybody can disagree with me all they want to. Really they can post anything no matter what, it's not my board. Just commenting that everybody reallly enjoyed the thread yesterday.

Can I respond to your posts now? ;)

QUOTE(jphat007 @ May 16, 2006 -> 07:08 PM)

Maybe because it was a solo homer in a 3 run game?

If my head didn't hurt, I would enjoy this thread better. Maybe lifting weights will make it go away.. I can only hope.

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ May 16, 2006 -> 07:09 PM)
Are the Sox ever going to bust out those horrible Sunday uniforms they were supposed to wear this season?

Which Unis?

:notworthy :notworthy BA! :notworthy :notworthy

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ May 16, 2006 -> 06:09 PM)
Maybe because it was a solo homer in a 3 run game?

So in other words it makes it cool and a good thread to whine and b**** and moan and say people suck just because we are losing? Needless to say I disagree but to each his own.

QUOTE(jphat007 @ May 16, 2006 -> 07:11 PM)
So in other words it makes it cool and a good thread to whine and b**** and moan and say people suck just because we are losing? Needless to say I disagree but to each his own.

No what I am saying is...

Obviously a home run by the opposition in a tie game is going to piss people off more than a home run in a 3 run game. It's really that simple.

If Torii Hunter's HR yesterday was a 3 run shot in the 8th inning with the Sox up 1, people would have flipped s***.

It has nothing to do with who was posting or what they were posting, it has to do with the flow of the game.

ANYWAY...

Time to tie this game back up.

Edited by WHarris1