Vendors at comiskular

jackparkman

I go to about 25 games a seson and sit in either sec 111 or 160 and I have seen the same to vendors for alomst 10 years now and was curious if anybody knows who I am talking about.

In sec 111 is a guy I have heard other people talk about in this section and everybody knows him as Scottie Pippen. Guy looks exactly like pippen

In 160 it it the Lemon Chill guy who is about 60 years old and is one of the scariest people i have ever seen.

QUOTE(jackparkman @ Jun 6, 2006 -> 04:09 PM)
I go to about 25 games a seson and sit in either sec 111 or 160 and I have seen the same to vendors for alomst 10 years now and was curious if anybody knows who I am talking about.

In sec 111 is a guy I have heard other people talk about in this section and everybody knows him as Scottie Pippen. Guy looks exactly like pippen

In 160 it it the Lemon Chill guy who is about 60 years old and is one of the scariest people i have ever seen.

I'm going with the value pick here...

"MILLLLLERRRRRRRRR LIGGGGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT"

QUOTE(Greg Hibbard @ Jun 6, 2006 -> 04:26 PM)
what about that one hot dog guy on the first level 3rd base side who you can hear in every telecast yell "HOT DOG" in that high pitched shrill

Great call Greg...I forgot about him...

I love my beer guy...I remember when beer was 4.75, he'd go "Millllllerrrrrrrrrr Liiiighhhhhhttttt...that'll be 19 quartas mack"

I always liked the beervendor that gave you baseball cards with every purchase. every now and then you would get a decent one.

we gave me a one dog and a candy maldanado earlier this year. He seems to know the game very well

QUOTE(jackparkman @ Jun 6, 2006 -> 08:45 PM)
we gave me a one dog and a candy maldanado earlier this year. He seems to know the game very well

See. Combine both those cards and you have yourself about a 13 cent discount.

QUOTE(alexgtp @ Jun 6, 2006 -> 08:47 PM)
That is so funny.

I always see the same ppl..

How about that african american woman who sells the split raffle tickets.

2 doooollllaaaaa.... 2 doooollllaaa..

SHe cracks me up!

We always chant along side with her!!

I usually buy my split the pot tickets from the guy in the wheelchair.

QUOTE(jackparkman @ Jun 6, 2006 -> 01:09 PM)

That guy is still there? :lol:

[gruff voice] "Leeeeeeh-MON chill!!!"

Love the oriental hot dog gal.. her lips move but not a sound comes out of her.

Pip sells by us occasionally. We have Steady Kenny mostly. Every odd top of the inning without fail he is pouring us cold ones.

QUOTE(jackparkman @ Jun 6, 2006 -> 03:09 PM)

Pippen is a classic...along with MIIIILLLLEEEEAAAHHHHH LIIIIIGGHHHHTTT and I saw the Lemon Chill guy and the Texas game on friday for the first time....he scared the crap out of my gf.

QUOTE(BFirebird @ Jun 7, 2006 -> 12:21 AM)
Pippen is a classic...along with MIIIILLLLEEEEAAAHHHHH LIIIIIGGHHHHTTT and I saw the Lemon Chill guy and the Texas game on friday for the first time....he scared the crap out of my gf.

I don't think Pippen likes being called Pippen. I would say he is an ugly Pippen.

As for that scary old guy...he looks like a child molester. I wouldn't buy anything from him.

QUOTE(wsox08 @ Jun 7, 2006 -> 12:52 AM)
I remember the " IIIIIIIIIIII've gooooooooooooooooooooooot beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer" guy... in his weird smoking/pirate type voice.

This is the same gay who belts out "MMMMMIIIIIILLLLLLEEEEERRRRR LLLLLIIIIGGGHHHHTTTT," a chicago legend maybe?