Capn12

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(SnB @ Jun 29, 2006 -> 02:09 PM)
c'mon rock, you should be used to this kinda crap that goes on in the gamethreads.

Doesnt mean I like it. Apparently we arent supposed to lose a game ever. It will happen. Our pitcher wasnt on today, and the Pirates are so overdue for a win its ridiculous.

QUOTE(Melissa1334 @ Jun 29, 2006 -> 02:09 PM)
man, ozzie sucks balls today...why wasnt aj batting?

man, i hate sanchez, i think crede got hit on purpose, i dont think he wanted to pitch to him...i hope we hit the s*** out of freddy sanchez

potty mouth

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Jun 29, 2006 -> 07:08 PM)
This team sucks just for barely winning the last two games!!!

No, this team sucks for daring to lose 26 games in 77 games played! Ozzie sucks at managing because he lost the game today and Widger should be release just because! :P

Edited by Allsox

QUOTE(Chisoxrd5 @ Jun 29, 2006 -> 02:10 PM)
Sanchez hit Crede on purpose? I'm confused...

torres, but im pissed at sanchez for what hes done today and the last 2 days... haha

Edited by Melissa1334

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Jun 29, 2006 -> 02:08 PM)
Well hopefully are not in a position of being within a game with the last 3 to go for the season.

We face the Twins and the tigers face the Royals.

And you know Gardenhire will set up his rotation with Santana and Liriano. That is, good pitchers who aren't "blooped to death" or give up 6 runs to Pittsburgh.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Jun 29, 2006 -> 02:10 PM)
Doesnt mean I like it. Apparently we arent supposed to lose a game ever. It will happen. Our pitcher wasnt on today, and the Pirates are so overdue for a win its ridiculous.

oh, don't get me wrong, I completely agree with you.

But this is the way gamethreads have been forever, unfortunately. I try and avoid em as best as possible, something I'm obviously not doing a good job of today.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Jun 29, 2006 -> 02:10 PM)

It's not the losing it is that we are not taking the opportunities to win. We play in the best division in baseball at some point we can not be giving games away. A loss today and we can be 4 1/2 out by Monday. Not the end of the world but not a pleasant thought.

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Jun 29, 2006 -> 02:13 PM)
According to gameday, Contreras' ERA is 3.54 now.

Goodbye, ASG starter.

What are you serious?

Contreras could have given up 8 in 2+ today and still started the All-Star Game.

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Jun 29, 2006 -> 02:12 PM)
And you know Gardenhire will set up his rotation with Santana and Liriano. That is, good pitchers who aren't "blooped to death" or give up 6 runs to Pittsburgh.

I think it's stupid to look at the final series and compare who we play as opposed to who Detroit plays. We both face division foes to end the season. We both face division foes an equal amount of times. If we are behind by a couple games we have no one to blame.

QUOTE(Allsox @ Jun 29, 2006 -> 02:11 PM)
No, this team sucks for daring to lose 26 games in 77 games played! Ozzie sucks at managing because he lost the game today and Widger should be release just because! :P

I am sure that Detroit will have the same problems and the same tight games with the Pirates.

We had our top 3 going in this series against the worst team in the NL Central. The royals are better than the Pirates. We won the first 2 games and our best pitcher was on the mound for game 3. The fact that we didnt sweep this is sad.

QUOTE(Jenks Heat @ Jun 29, 2006 -> 02:13 PM)
It's not the losing it is that we are not taking the opportunities to win. We play in the best division in baseball at some point we can not be giving games away. A loss today and we can be 4 1/2 out by Monday. Not the end of the world but not a pleasant thought.

we've won what? 13 out of our last 15 games? and we're still b****ing, can you say SPOILED?

I can handle a loss like today, the pirates have just been blooping us to death, it happens. I wouldn't say jose had an awful game.

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Jun 29, 2006 -> 02:12 PM)

liriano and santana? :headshake :puke :puke :puke :puke

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Jun 29, 2006 -> 02:14 PM)
I am sure that Detroit will have the same problems and the same tight games with the Pirates.

We had our top 3 going in this series against the worst team in the NL Central. The royals are better than the Pirates. We won the first 2 games and our best pitcher was on the mound for game 3. The fact that we didnt sweep this is sad.

jesus christ, we just swept the cardinals too.

Losing one game to the pirates is not the end of our season.

That's it, I will not show my face in another gamethread, ever.

Have fun complaining about the second best team in baseball.