Randy Walker

Words don't describe how sad this is. I can't even f***ing believe it. 52 years old!? God thats scary to think about.

The latest on Walker was that he was the best coach in the big ten and that he was beginning to turn Northwestern into a perennial contender in the Big Ten.

I just can't believe this, right now.

552226.jpeg

my dad also passed away last year from a sudden heart attack in his sleep. since he had diabetes, my dad was always watched what he ate, made sure he took his medication on time, and visited his doctor pretty much every other week, so he took care of himself. My dad was just 50 years old.

heart attacks are very scary things; after my dad's passing, i must have heard from 5 or 6 of my friends who also lost their father at a very young age from a heart attack.

RIP Randy

MAN, I hated Randy Walker, but only because his Wildcats were better than my Illini. He seemed like a classy, decent man, and this is horrible for the NU program but most of all his family. RIP Randy and our hearts go out to your family.

Just curious, but didn't he have some health problems a couple of years ago?

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Jun 30, 2006 -> 03:00 PM)
Terrible news. I loved Randy Walker, from his days at Miami especially. He was a hell of a guy.

Couldn't agree more - have had the privilege of having dinner with Randy and his wife Tammy I feel so sorry for Tammy, his daughter, his son Jamie and the grandhild he will never get the chance to meet!

:crying :crying :crying :crying

Wow this is shocking

RIP Randy :pray

Something like this happened to the Chairperson of my law program I was taking. It happened just before Christmas Break last year, I seen him as I was leaving the Friday Night before the break I remember him saying have a good break and I said same to you and he talked about being real excited because he was going hunting and his kids were coming home and they were bringing the little grand babies along also. The Next morning his son found him dead of a heart attack in his tree stand at the age of 48. When I was told about it I didn't believe it he was very fit ran every day was only 48 and I just seen him at 10:00 PM the night before (which was only 8 hours before he died) he looked perfectly fine.