Official "Squared Circle" Thread

Guest $I Need Money$

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Jul 9, 2007 -> 08:28 AM)
LOL, you are an automatic response to the word "Orton"

I think Brian & Shadows actually have it to where whenever the words "Orton" "Resthold" "RKO" "Legend" "Killer" are in the thread they're notified.

QUOTE(MHizzle85 @ Jul 9, 2007 -> 10:20 AM)
I think Brian & Shadows actually have it to where whenever the words "Orton" "Resthold" "RKO" "Legend" "Killer" are in the thread they're notified.

lol, agreed

And on a side note, I think that your avatar is great. Mickie James became really hot to me when she ditched the psycho character

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Jul 9, 2007 -> 10:26 AM)
lol, agreed

And on a side note, I think that your avatar is great. Mickie James became really hot to me when she ditched the psycho character

First off, Orton is the man :headbang

Secondly, Mickie James.. eww

She has never looked good, someone please tell WWE to get Stacy back asap

QUOTE(Shadows @ Jul 9, 2007 -> 12:42 PM)
First off, Orton is the man :headbang

Secondly, Mickie James.. eww

She has never looked good, someone please tell WWE to get Stacy back asap

We will never agree on anything, of this I am 100% positive :D

QUOTE(MHizzle85 @ Jul 9, 2007 -> 01:25 AM)
Konnan was on the Wrestling Observer Show this evening, and didn't hold back at all. Highlights included...

-Him leaving TNA was a combination of lies & being shorted money for the last 5 years.

-TNA offered to pay for his hip replacement and kidney transplant, but wanted the money back paid in full.

-TNA wanted to re-sign him for a lower rate, but couldn't understand why Christian & Angle were getting huge offers.

-Told Homicide & Hernandez not to leave because he was. Even though all of the mid-carders are frustrated that they're being buried.

-Also stated that BG James, Kip James, & Senshi have asked for their release, which TNA has told them no.

Konnan is a whiner.

The only lie I can imagine TNA telling him is that he was as popular as ever. He's a decent mouthpiece (if a bit stale), but he can't really work in the ring anymore, which even affects his role as a manager.

So TNA should've paid in full for his medical expenses? Suuuuuuuuure they should have. Classic Konnan - instead of being grateful to them for fronting the money for something that could have killed him, he focuses on what they didn't do.

He walked out on a valid contract which had yet to expire and he owes TNA money, so he's as guilty of "bad business practices" as he claims TNA to be.

If he can't understand why Christian and Angle were getting better offers than he got, he's delusional.

And I don't know what TNA would possibly do without the Old Age Outlaws and The Deep-Voiced Elf.

QUOTE(longshot7 @ Jul 9, 2007 -> 03:32 PM)
Cena, Jericho, and Bret Hart on Larry King tonight.

Let's hope they touch Larry and he crumbles into a pile of dust with suspenders and glasses.

:D

Jericho did a very nice job on that stupid shrew Nancy Grace's show, so Larry's puffball parade should be a walk in the park.

Interesting. Chicago will have 3 PPV's come to town in a month and a half period.

9/15-ROH PPV Taping

10/7-WWE No Mercy

10/14-TNA Bound For Glory

I wonder where TNA is gonna hold their show...regardless I think i'll break my dry spell of shows with at least 1 of these. Only because i've never been to a PPV.

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Jul 9, 2007 -> 09:12 PM)
Dusty Rhodes was awesome on the mic with Orton in the ring today. Kody Rhodes looks like he has taken a few shots to the face in the past couple weeks

He has no idea what he is getting into. Orton is gonna lock in a reverse chinlock so tight, Dusty will pas out!

QUOTE(MHizzle85 @ Jul 9, 2007 -> 06:17 PM)
Interesting. Chicago will have 3 PPV's come to town in a month and a half period.

9/15-ROH PPV Taping

10/7-WWE No Mercy

I wonder where TNA is gonna hold their show...regardless I think i'll break my dry spell of shows with at least 1 of these. Only because i've never been to a PPV.

ROH is down to just GA for 9/15, in case anyone's interested. GA is still fantastic in the fieldhouse.

It's going to be interesting to see where TNA is and could be fun to check that out as well.

QUOTE(Brian @ Jul 9, 2007 -> 09:14 PM)
He has no idea what he is getting into. Orton is gonna lock in a reverse chinlock so tight, Dusty will pas out!

yes, its gonna be another long and drawn out yawnfest watching Orton beat up on a guy who used to wrestle with his father(and grandfather). But i am sure it will have a Kody run-in and Orton RKO of Kody and Dusty

QUOTE(Brian @ Jul 9, 2007 -> 09:55 PM)
........Kennedy!!!

He thrashed Supercrazy earlier tonite, but he had to drop to the "unstoppable" Lashley, whihc is too bad. He is gonna be a great heel for RAW. If Jericho makes a return soon, I could see a long feud between Kennedy and Jericho

QUOTE(MHizzle85 @ Jul 9, 2007 -> 04:17 PM)

9/15-ROH PPV Taping

10/7-WWE No Mercy

No Mercy is a week before Bound for Glory? That ain't good for TNA folks. But currently, I am planning on flying back for BFG - maybe No Mercy too, but probably not.

Summerslam is around the corner.... the stuff I've heard from PWInsider sounds like Triple H will not be wrestling Randy Orton in his return match. Looks like Orton will be taking on Cody Rhodes in his first big ppv match. Not sure who Cena will be wrestling, but I wouldn't be surprised to see the Lashley feud stretched to that ppv, with some kind of stipulation added. Umaga versus all the members of Jackass is also in the cards. Wonder what buyrate bump it will cause - I think there will be one, but I doubt it will be much. Will we see another round of Punk/Nitro or will Nitro be wrestling anyone else (don't see him losing the belt at the Bash)?

Kennedy's now jobbed two weeks in a row. That sucks.

WWE has signed Teddy Hart again to a developmental deal and will be sent to Florida. Will he behave himself if a push of The New New Hart Foundation is forthcoming? We'll see......

Stevie Richards and CM Punk had a top notch match on ECW tonight. Richards is good on the mic and has personality. They should find something more for him.

Viscera made his ECW debut tonight and is shirtless. Not pretty.

QUOTE(Brian @ Jul 10, 2007 -> 10:27 PM)
Stevie Richards and CM Punk had a top notch match on ECW tonight. Richards is good on the mic and has personality. They should find something more for him.

Viscera made his ECW debut tonight and is shirtless. Not pretty.

Richards deserves a regular spot after that match. I honestly had no idea he was still employed by WWE...but he looked better than most of their roster has in the last 2 months.

...and what the hell was that finisher by the Miz? Seriously?