Official "Squared Circle" Thread

Guest $I Need Money$

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Apr 9, 2007 -> 08:12 PM)
I came on here just to say that. I f***ing love Shane.

When he wrestled regularly around 2000, he was one of the best in the company. Great psychology, can sell for anyone, took risks. Look at his match with Angle at KOTR.

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Apr 9, 2007 -> 08:39 PM)
This is a foregone conclusion, Shane O Mac is gonna be bald just like his dad. I think they are trying to build some sort of momentum for Lashley through this McMahon feud.

Buzz Killer!

QUOTE(Brian @ Apr 9, 2007 -> 10:31 PM)
Yeah, Lashley is being pushed way to fast. Leave him on ECW as champ with this angle. If you want to put him on Raw, fine, but have him drop the title to RVD or Cor Von. ;)

I think they'd have to let Cor Von actually use the mic to give him somewhat of a push.

So the backlash Raw Main event is going to be a Texas 4 way, first pin wins match? I cannot imagine a more creative way to get Cena/Orton/Edge/Michaels in the ring together /green.

The WWE needs a heel turn that is going to surprise everyone. They need something crazy to happen besides a McMahon getting shaved

QUOTE(LowerCaseRepublican @ Apr 10, 2007 -> 07:54 AM)
Hey it could always be a coal miner's glove on a pole match.

I keep hoping that Vince Russo will someday combine the blindfold match with the scaffold match with the inferno match.

Blind High Fire X!!!!!

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Apr 10, 2007 -> 08:26 AM)
So the backlash Raw Main event is going to be a Texas 4 way, first pin wins match? I cannot imagine a more creative way to get Cena/Orton/Edge/Michaels in the ring together /green.

The WWE needs a heel turn that is going to surprise everyone. They need something crazy to happen besides a McMahon getting shaved

CM Punk good enough for ya?

QUOTE(Brian @ Apr 10, 2007 -> 10:59 PM)
From what I heard, Punk never attacked the Originals, just joined the New Breed in celebrating. I smell a swerve!

Yeah, he came out and checked on Sabu and RVD after the match, ran in the ring and put up his fists as if he was waiting for the New Breed to hit him and then he dropped his fists and stood there. Then he hugged Burke and they put him on his shoulders with them all cheering and clapping.

QUOTE(MHizzle85 @ Apr 13, 2007 -> 01:43 AM)
So I watched the 4 Horsemen DVD last night, very well done documentary. Probably the best one that the WWE has done.

I enjoyed the set but matches could of been better selection and 3 disk set for sure. No reason not to have AA retirement entire speech or comments from Sid Vicious or Ole Anderson.

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Apr 16, 2007 -> 08:55 PM)
Remember when the IC title used to mean something?

But I guess the Smackdown title is more or less the new IC belt.

At least it's not David Arquette winning the WCW championship... right?

QUOTE(MHizzle85 @ Apr 16, 2007 -> 10:16 PM)
At least it's not David Arquette winning the WCW championship... right?

FWIW, Arquette was reluctant to take the belt, always wanted to make sure he never in any way looked "better" than any actual professional wrestler, and donated his wCw earnings to charities.

I don't blame Arquette for his "reign", I blame Russo, the Master Of Ridiculous Booking.