Official "Squared Circle" Thread

Guest $I Need Money$

QUOTE(LowerCaseRepublican @ May 22, 2007 -> 08:53 PM)
I'd love to read the Randy Orton bio.

"Stealing Bags...And Pooping In Them" - Randy Orton

Or "Chinlocks, C*nts, and RKO's."

I can make fun of one of my favs as well.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(LowerCaseRepublican @ May 23, 2007 -> 09:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sad news from TNA-land.

J-E-Double f J-A-Double R-E-Double T's wife died today from a long fight with cancer. Sad for him and his kids.

Same day as Owen Hart. How hard is that for Jeff?

When is the Hebner brothers' tell all book coming out?

QUOTE(Brian @ May 22, 2007 -> 09:04 PM)
Or "Chinlocks, C*nts, and RKO's."

I can make fun of one of my favs as well.

Other possible titles:

"The 350-page Rest Hold"

"Entitlement: A Life Story"

"Too Much, Too Soon, Too Dull: The Randy Orton Story"

:D

QUOTE(The Critic @ May 24, 2007 -> 10:29 AM)
Other possible titles:

"The 350-page Rest Hold"

"Entitlement: A Life Story"

"Too Much, Too Soon, Too Dull: The Randy Orton Story"

:D

WINNAR!!

/thread

lmao

Great interview with Lance Storm up at Wrestlecrap.com in their WrestleCrap Radio section.

Still waiting for my wrestling orders. I picked up a CM Punk shirt, a memorial Eddie shirt, a Kennedy shirt and the Rise and Fall of ECW documentary DVD. From ROH, I got the Resilience shirt because it looks like a great shirt -- and I can wear it normally without people thinking that it may be a wrestling shirt.

Anybody know if it is just general admission that is available for the June 23 ROH show? The card looks pretty good so far -- AmDrag v. KENTA, Briscoes v. Steen/Generico and Hero/Nigel.

QUOTE(LowerCaseRepublican @ May 27, 2007 -> 09:16 AM)
Great interview with Lance Storm up at Wrestlecrap.com in their WrestleCrap Radio section.

Still waiting for my wrestling orders. I picked up a CM Punk shirt, a memorial Eddie shirt, a Kennedy shirt and the Rise and Fall of ECW documentary DVD. From ROH, I got the Resilience shirt because it looks like a great shirt -- and I can wear it normally without people thinking that it may be a wrestling shirt.

Anybody know if it is just general admission that is available for the June 23 ROH show? The card looks pretty good so far -- AmDrag v. KENTA, Briscoes v. Steen/Generico and Hero/Nigel.

Looks like they still have 7th row and back available online.

The word making its way to many of those in TNA is that Rob Van Dam has no interest in coming to work for the company.

Several in TNA management are not as hopeful of signing RVD because they were subject to the rumor mill none to long ago with Chris Benoit.

Apparently Van Dam believes he has enough money to retire, but is open to working a lighter WWE schedule.

QUOTE(Soxfest @ May 28, 2007 -> 05:13 PM)
The word making its way to many of those in TNA is that Rob Van Dam has no interest in coming to work for the company.

Several in TNA management are not as hopeful of signing RVD because they were subject to the rumor mill none to long ago with Chris Benoit.

Apparently Van Dam believes he has enough money to retire, but is open to working a lighter WWE schedule.

IIRC, he owns a comic book store. I guess he's content with being comic book guy for the rest of time.

QUOTE(LowerCaseRepublican @ May 28, 2007 -> 08:51 PM)
Is anybody else liking this Cade and Murdoch angle? I am a big Murdoch mark, so I really enjoy seeing him on my TV. He kind of reminds me of a Stan Hansen type.

This new angle has me laughing every time because I am just waiting for them to turn heel again.

ditto. I'm glad they're finally getting some good TV time.

QUOTE(Soxfest @ May 28, 2007 -> 05:13 PM)

That's good news for TNA, Van Dam's act is tired and played out.

QUOTE(LowerCaseRepublican @ May 28, 2007 -> 08:51 PM)
Is anybody else liking this Cade and Murdoch angle? I am a big Murdoch mark, so I really enjoy seeing him on my TV. He kind of reminds me of a Stan Hansen type.

This new angle has me laughing every time because I am just waiting for them to turn heel again.

I was certain that they were turning heel last night after the 8 man tag match. The Hardy's were talking to Benjamin and Haas(who were challenging them in 1 night stand for the belts), Murdoch and Cade were in the background acting funny, I was certain they were gonna blast the Hardys from behind and start stomping them with Benjamin and Haas. Especially when Matt Hardy raised his belt.

Murdoch just has a great heel look. Nothing more to it

Cena and Ron Killings aka K-Kwik had a confrontation at a Charlotte airport.

Kane v. Mark Henry in a Lumberjack Match added to ONS

Oh, and you can blame HHH for this Orton push. HHH wants to feud with Orton so the plan is to make him look as strong as possible.

QUOTE(MHizzle85 @ May 30, 2007 -> 04:44 PM)

Oh, and you can blame HHH for this Orton push. HHH wants to feud with Orton so the plan is to make him look as strong as possible.

Orton v RVD in a stretcher match on ONS too.

And Punk, Sandman, and Dreamer vs Cor Von, Striker, and Burke in a tables match.

QUOTE(MHizzle85 @ May 30, 2007 -> 04:44 PM)

from rajah.com

WWE Heavyweight Champion John Cena and TNA star Ron Killings had a real life confrontation Monday morning at around 7 AM Eastern at the Charlotte Douglas International Airport in Charlotte, NC.

Cena, who was leaving town to get to the RAW taping in Canada, saw Killings (who lives in Charlotte and was on his way to Orlando for the Impact tapings) and approached him over some issues from their past. Apparently Cena was upset with Killings for making negative comments about him in some TNA promos.

The two stared each other down as if one was waiting for the other to say something in person. However, no physical confrontation ended up taking place and the two went there separate ways as it turned out to be nothing more than a tense moment.

As we reported yesterday, Killings is currently out of action rehabbing from knee surgery.

Whole bunch of nuthin